PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 10:25:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

would anyone care to help?

Started by skeem628,

Previous topic - Next topic

skeem628

all of my friends have the autos but since i have a macintosh i cant download the progs BOOOO :'(( :'((

i was wondering if anyone would care to run an auto for me in their spare time? i am in need of finishing a few games and it seems like forever when you dont have an auto..

please let me know.. PM me and i will give u pogo sn and such
tumbsup.gif

kimhthwy1958

i will help you have all autos can run on my other computer for you.

regards kim

xgingerx

skeem628

why thank u guys.. ur awesome.. i cant send messages for some reason so i cant have u get my password and sn until then.. arghhh but, i would love you to help with nething at ne time u can :) tysm!! :^*

Tara

You need 25 posts to be able to use the PM features. You can get them quick in the fun and games section.

skeem628

ok im going to try that now.. when would you guys be ab;e to help tho?

kimhthwy1958

southinkucandance

:Di would love to help u... since i like helping ppl,,,, lolz if u r trust me...

skeem628

thanks all.. at the moment i have a friend that will help. i appreciate all of ur support tho.  :<<

skeem628

hmm, i seem 2 have lost the person who was helping. i dont know where they went hehe.. if anyone is on now and would like to help  just let me know

skeem628

apple

i can help with any badge let me know pm me and i can run them for u any game any time

DeeDee119

I Don't have all the autos, but be more than happy to help. With the ones i do have  %%

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview