This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

free gems

Started by eebared,

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyCheetah

I emailed them over the weekend and got them this morning...so maybe they are off on the weekend...who knows plus they are probably getting emailed to death because of their screw up and not awarding all of us our free gems.  Keep on  :/// and you'll get them if not  :{: pogo around. 

survivorjeff

I will keep on them. I want the free gems...  I was going to buy more gems today for the mix and match but thought I better wait just in case something happends.  But hopefully when I get back from work I'll have an e-mail.  I should be safe to let uncle play for me while I 'm gone?? It won't affect anything will it???

lala99

Quote from: babycheater on December 16, 2008, 05:17:53 AM
:D  Got the email this morning and the gems are in my account   :D :D

Congrats on finally getting your gems  tumbsup.gif

skeem628

congrats on gemz guys, im still waiting..  :/o\

justin73

same here no gems damn it LOL

who me?

This topic is almost a year old, and you wonder why you got no gems.  rolleyes.gif
If you had to dig wayyy back then its an older topic, Newer topics are up front.

carlad2002

it did not work for me, it said invalid code, but thanks for the info anyway

who me?

Quote from: who me? on September 13, 2009, 05:33:28 AM
   This topic is almost a year old, and you wonder why you got no gems.  rolleyes.gif
If you had to dig wayyy back then its an older topic, Newer topics are up front.

footinthemouth.gif       embarrassed.gif

sneekee1

nothin for me either. ;(

who me?

O.k let me see if I can make this any clearer......
THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER VALID!!!!!!!!!!!!   the topic is over a year old.
Lets see how long it will take  impatience.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: who me? on September 13, 2009, 10:37:47 AM
O.k let me see if I can make this any clearer......
THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER VALID!!!!!!!!!!!!   the topic is over a year old.
Lets see how long it will take  impatience.gif
Okay if I understand what is going on now is that you actually believe people will read that this topic is over a year old. You are also believing that they will understand that by it being over a year old and no longer valid that people will quit responding that it didn't work for them? Am I right so far? As Dr Phil would say "good luck with that".

Magzy

Hocky

It didn't work for me either......... tease.gif hysterical.gif   KIDDING!!!!!!!!!

Magzy

Dang and  I have been tryin for the last 4 hours to get these 6_6.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Magzy on September 13, 2009, 10:55:43 AM
Dang and  I have been tryin for the last 4 hours to get these 6_6.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Another great Dr Phil'ism "and how's that working for you so far?"

Magzy

who me?

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 13, 2009, 10:42:23 AM
Okay if I understand what is going on now is that you actually believe people will read that this topic is over a year old. You are also believing that they will understand that by it being over a year old and no longer valid that people will quit responding that it didn't work for them? Am I right so far? As Dr Phil would say "good luck with that".

Ahh.... No, they will still try as you can see they have like 4 times today  embarrassed.gif

FreecellFanny