PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:55:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

can't get game window to open on pogo why????

Started by Lywarior1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lywarior1

Hey Yall;

Ok I've had this problem before wondering if anyone else has this problem with IE. When I try to setup a table in any game on pogo it wont open up the window for the game it just sits there shows me on the table but wont start up the game.  I have my popup blocker off too. Why is this happening?  Is it a setting that I can change or what?  If anyone can help I would be grateful

Thanks

PS no Im not getting any error messages before you asked.

PogoDeamon

Lywarior1

To tell you the truth I have the SAME problem! If I switch to SUN JAVA it works fine! You might want to try that! My office computer and my home computer are set the exact same way but only my home computer has problems. It will load other games fine just not the games where you enter a room then sit at a table! I tried for over six months to find a answer I never have. If you find something out PLEASE post it!

Thank you,

PD

yousmellbad

I have this same problem alot when i am using netscape. I could never figure it out?

ZaLandCruiser

YouSmell, Turn your Netscape Poppup blcoker off and your computer Poppup blocker and it should work ;).

ronandamee1

I have had the problem for a while.....until I realized my goole toolbar with popups turned off was still blocking stuff. I have to hold in ctrl when opening the game window or stat windows. I just realized last week. This might help if you are using google toolbar. If not, holding ctrl might work anyways.

Lywarior1

hey yall;
ok finally got it to work with holding down the ctrl it was the google bar. So for anyone who has a google bar do hold down the ctrl right before you hit the play button and the window pops right up.  Finally got my hearts badge. Thats the only where I needed to set the table in.  Thanks for the tip.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview