This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

shoot the moon

Started by joy1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

joy1970

I saw that pogo has this challegne coming up soon. My question can someone help me like before ?  Or show me

thank you :OO

disneyland lady

If you have the auto there is lots of help on the heartbeeps page of badgehelp showing how to set the auto up best. I only remember that you need to uncheck something. I too saw Shoot The Moon pending - the last one was only one but this one shows we have to do 2. Enter Shoot Moon Hearts in your search here and there was once a thread on doing this.

Tracey

arniebear

I too am afraid I will need help with this one, I am not good at the card games........and the auto isn't much better  6_6.gif

Squid

I can shoot the moon fairly easily (usually) and even have some experience shooting the sun.  If you need help when the time arises, feel free to message me.  If I can.... I will. 

xoxox fellow cheaters.

harley89

OMG Not another shoot the moon.  I can do it and will help but man that  badge is a bad pain in the :o0 badge. 

arniebear

PogoKaz

I use 4 accounts on 2 computers and takes about 20 minutes tops.

Anyone need help with this when it comes out give me a shout :)

Stinkerbell

Joe C

If you double-browse, it is easier to get this one by PLAYING the game than by using a client.

Set the table up in advanced options only to have pass across. Then, you can pass hearts/high cards to one screenname and low cards to the other.

I average 1 moon shot per two hands dealt if I am only trying for one screen name. If I am trying for two screennames, 9 out of 10 hands result in a "SHOOT THE MOON" between my two names.

I can do the MOON, ZERO HEARTS and NO TRICK badge so easily.

(Also, turn of the Jack of Diamonds = -10 points)
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

waneidaw

Quote from: Joe C on January 16, 2009, 11:44:38 AM
If you double-browse, it is easier to get this one by PLAYING the game than by using a client.

Set the table up in advanced options only to have pass across. Then, you can pass hearts/high cards to one screenname and low cards to the other.

I average 1 moon shot per two hands dealt if I am only trying for one screen name. If I am trying for two screennames, 9 out of 10 hands result in a "SHOOT THE MOON" between my two names.

I can do the MOON, ZERO HEARTS and NO TRICK badge so easily.

(Also, turn of the Jack of Diamonds = -10 points)

VV Thank you Joe!!! This sounds like a great suggestion and will try it.

Joe C

Quote from: waneidaw on January 18, 2009, 10:30:25 AM
VV Thank you Joe!!! This sounds like a great suggestion and will try it.
Shooting the moon against three robots takes way too much luck. Better to double-browse and have someone helping you.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

waneidaw

Quote from: Joe C on January 18, 2009, 08:21:43 PM
Shooting the moon against three robots takes way to much luck. Better to double-browse and have someone helping you.
okey-doke. When I give this a try for the challenge will come back with a progress report...LOL
again thank you.

joy1970

Thank you all ,but I will still need help and my husband too. We cannot shot a turkey let alone the moonnnnnnnnnnnnn

MsMissy

Oh god, im dreading this game, im not good with card games except Jungle Jin, so ill have to ask my friend too help me.  :o0 dshoot that in da ,u no where lol

arniebear

QuoteOh god, im dreading this game, im not good with card games except Jungle Jin, so ill have to ask my friend too help me.  Butt dshoot that in da ,u no where lol

I know what you mean..........I am dreading this one too  6_6.gif

Janadra

This will probably be the first time I ask for help.  I'm sure I won't be able to do it alone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview