PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:21:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

~♥~Who Wants One~♥~

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magzy

Codysmommy, you really do not want to use your popo sn on any forum. coffee.gif

twinkle6590

codysmommy you need to change your sign in name in here to something else. its not wise to use your pogo name at all.

heavenVCandrews

Hi bams,i'm new to this forum and i was wondering when you have a chance can you make me a avatar and a siggy.I have a image for the avatar that i want but for the siggy.Can you make a imake with a beautiful african american woman with heaven on it? Thank you so much in advance for your time and help..

bams68

I can see what I can do, not tooo many african american women in my collection but I can take a look around maybe for sum ftu ones....as for the avatar, you can share it here an I'll let u know if I'll use it or ...sum that are premade I won't alter but yeah will need to see it first. Unless you want it as is....

but yeah I'll take a look around an see what I have, will wait til u share ur avatar first k

heavenVCandrews

Bams after looking at the avatar that i already have i realized i don't want to use it.Its not as cute as i thought it was.So u can just come up with anything for me,like a pair of beautiful eyes or lips and you already know what i requested for the siggy,but for the siggy if you can't find a african american woman,can you at least find one with dark skin like a dark tan.It doesn't really have to be african american if you can't find one.I don't want you to go out of your way,thank you so much bams for helping me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview