PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 05:03:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Bams, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the beauty of your siggys. I am all over the net all day and see that you really have a talent. You even made mine which I completely love (and use). I didn't ever want one cuz I am 62 yrs old and don't care to have a sexy looking siggy but you made one perfect for me. I just wish we could plaster your creations all over buildings......would be so much nicer to see than grafitti.

bams68

Well thankies hun. Actually hun it has nothing to do with age, Heck the lady I learnt from was in her mid 50's an has been doing this for almost 20 years now. Half the lady's who request my tags are actually in ur age area. Sure alot of them enjoy the flirtatious tags, but there's sooo much more in tag creating an digital scrap booking. I think the main would be indeed online scrapbooking - creating great pages with there grandchildren an furbabies. They jus luv it an I think it's wonderful cuz it gets there brain stimilated an also helps past time an meet new people who share similiar hobby. It's a pasttime with no limits...jus goes on an on. The skys indeed the limit....in more ways then one LOL.

But yeah I do have a passion for this stuff an I am a huge critic of my own work an others. I am indeed a perfectionist at this an enjoy that I can pick out my own flaws an learn from my own mistakes. I think too many try to learn this tooo tooo fast an end up with poor results that lack creativity of there own. So many jus wanna jump in an learn to how to sparkle everything LOL, but in this there is sooo much more to learn then apply a simple filter.

I'm glad u enjoy ur tag....
tumbsup.gif

Tara

Quote from: bams68 on March 10, 2009, 12:39:02 PM
Some more prezzies
blowkisses.gif

Thank you again Bams.  embrace.gif  You've been a busy girl today. I just sent you 2 in a PM.  tumbsup.gif

bams68

bams68

Here's two more
I thought u both might like this one
Enjoy

~Sassy~

Bams,
Thank you so much for the latest two prezzies. I have been busy all day and this is my first chance to stop by here. You did your usual beautiful work. I love both of them! I have saved to my computer. Really makes my day when I stop by and find you have made something new for us.
Hugs,
Sassy
embrace.gif

Tara

~Sassy~

bams68

I saw this tube yesterday an I totally thought of ya squid. I know it's not a squid - at least I think it's not
but I still had to get it an make ya a lil treat.
shy12.gif

jarjar

Squid

Quote from: bams68 on March 17, 2009, 07:37:25 AM

I saw this tube yesterday an I totally thought of ya squid. I know it's not a squid - at least I think it's not
but I still had to get it an make ya a lil treat.
shy12.gif

Bams!  Thank you so much.  What a nice surprise!  I love it!  I will proudly wear it even though it's of my cousin, the Octopus.  It's all in the cephalopod family, right?  What a sweet, generous thing to do.  Thanks bunches!  ((((BAMS))))

bams68

bams68

snowflower

girls22.gif  WOW Bams, you're REALLY good at this stuff, very noticable!!  Super nice work. congrats!!  Can you make a corner one for a quiet little snowflower?  I have absolutely NO clue where to begin ... but I'm sure I could create some kind of mess and put it deep in the bowels of some place it's not supposed to go.  Sounds painful, lol.

Tara

bams68

Quote from: snowflower on March 21, 2009, 06:34:49 PM
girls22.gif  WOW Bams, you're REALLY good at this stuff, very noticable!!  Super nice work. congrats!!  Can you make a corner one for a quiet little snowflower?  I have absolutely NO clue where to begin ... but I'm sure I could create some kind of mess and put it deep in the bowels of some place it's not supposed to go.  Sounds painful, lol.

Well thankies Snowflower. I would be happy to make you sumthing. A corner tag - do u mean a avatar that would go over there...

<------- under ur name??

I can make you a set if you like, a matching Avatar(display image) an a mataching signature tag that will go beneath all ur comments??

Thx for the lovely comments btw.... embrace.gif

bams68

bams68

Hope u like these. If you need any help applying them to your display areas, jus say so an I'm sure Homer will fix that up for you.

Enjoy

snowflower

girls22.gif Ohhh Bams it's just beautiful, are you GOOOOOD at this or what!!?  Is this your profession on the internet or somewhere?  WOW!!  Yes, that'd look great under my name but I've no clue even how to begin .. so do I ask Homer or what should my next step be?  Bams, you've got a very special talent and you're just gonna spoil us all to pieces.  TY TY and TY again Bams, absolutely fabulous!!!   camera.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview