PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:00:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Well I did do sum workshop classes for a few years. Learning the tricks an tips of the psp program an even abit of photoshop which is very similiar but more complex.
I was gonna take a course in graphic design but rite now my hands are full with my lil one an if I do decide I wanna go, I jus have to wait a few years to make sure the timing is rite.
Most courses given are using different programs which will be fun, cuz I luv to learn. Psp if fairly easy, indeed if u get the rite person to teach you the basic ropes...from there it's up to you pretty much using either ur own creativity or jus sticking with tuts, which is pretty simple. Too many of them now deal with copy an paste, which I think we all know how to do LOL. It's getting abit old with me...so I'm indeed up for a new learning challenge.

You can indeed yeah ask Homer to add those graphics in ur profile sections. I'm sure he views all pages.  Glad ya liked them...at first I thought ur name was sunflower an I had the perfect tut for it. But then I saw it's snowflower - so I jus went with sum nice flowers in the snow.....if u see any images that I share or even in my rotating siggy area....you can request anything u wish. I pretty much update it every day LOL as I'm constantly creating new tags. Or jus request anything u fancy an I'll see what I can come up with.

snowflower

girls22.gif  As I said Bams, you're one very talented lady!!  Homer installed it and it looks super great!!  He told me to save the link in case it goes down.  Ummm .. can you tell me how to do that too? lol.  Duhhhh me.  Thank-you again Bams ... you make us all look SO good!!

jarjar

snowflower

girls22.gif  Thank-you JarJar ... I like yours too .. really eyecatching ~ neato!!  camera.gif

bams68

Well jus make sure you saved them to ur harddrive...for future use if you want. That way if they ever go down then you can jus upload them again to a file uploading site = like photobucket or imageshack - an soooo many more.

I myself use photobucket. I won't delete ur tags off my photobucket if that's how there are being posted. Not sure but yeah ....all I know is there are links posted in ur profile section...an it would be those links I guess you would save. But yeah jus make sure you save the photos as well to sumplace on ur pc = as sumtimes links get cut. An you need to up them again to these photo hosting sites. But if that happens an you need help, jus yell as us here an we'll help ya indeed.

Jus glad ya liked....Me's off to dream land...had sum major glitch on my pc an almost thought I lost everything ...but lucky I got it working. Pulled sum of my sticks out an added a small new back up for now so far I'm working (whew) was feeling pretty sick there for awhile thinking I lost all my recent tags an scraps an gosh knows whatelse.

bams68

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bams68

Here's sum Easter tags for ya Sassy
Hope you find one ya like....

~Sassy~

Bams,
WOW! Thank you so much. I was only expecting one, you are so sweet and talented. I appreciate all of the tags you make for me. I have them saved. Thanks again.
Hugs,
Sassy
embrace.gif

bams68

Tara

Thanks Bams! I got mine and sent you and Sassy some.  embrace.gif

bams68

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on April 06, 2009, 08:22:30 AM
Bams,
WOW! Thank you so much. I was only expecting one, you are so sweet and talented. I appreciate all of the tags you make for me. I have them saved. Thanks again.
Hugs,
Sassy
embrace.gif

Your Sassy siggy with the bunnies is way too cute, Sassy!

~Sassy~

Quote from: Tara on April 08, 2009, 06:21:53 AM
Thanks Bams! I got mine and sent you and Sassy some.  embrace.gif
Thanks Tara. I have got to find that rotator thing for my siggys again. Do you know where it is?  undecided.gif

C~M

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on April 08, 2009, 04:01:47 PM
Thanks Tara. I have got to find that rotator thing for my siggys again. Do you know where it is?  undecided.gif

CGISpy

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 08, 2009, 07:25:00 AM
Your Sassy siggy with the bunnies is way too cute, Sassy!
Thanks Stinky. I am so far behind in the forum, I will never catch up. I may have to quit working.  hysterical.gif

bams68

Well JarJar I searched all morning for sumthing similiar to what you had. But nah couldn't find the exact lady. However I did fall in luv with a lady I did see, an knew the artist so I actually went an bought sum of her stuff an made you this.....hope you fancy this one. I wasn't sure what you wanted name wise on the works, so I did both....Enjoy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview