Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Homer on February 04, 2009, 01:44:23 PM
Two mushroom cheesesteaks w/ fried onions, mayo and extra cheese
One case of Molson Ice (bottles only)

Two? One case?  Did you invite Mayhem over tonight?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Bams,
Pretty please do one of Sexy Snaps with Sassy on it.
Hugs,
Sassy

~Sassy~

Bams,
Thank you so much for my new siggy. It is just beautiful. I have saved it to my computer. Thank you for ALL the pretty siggys you make for me and everyone else here on the forum. You are one terrific and very talented lady.
Love~N~Hugs,
Sassy

bams68

~Sassy~

Bams,
I just gotta have that one new one of yours, pretty please. The one that says, "It doesn't take much to look this good." With Sassy on it. Thanks for all you do.
Hugs,
Sassy

bams68

~Sassy~

Thank you Bams, so much.   embrace.gif If it should change I will save it just for email, so don't worry your pretty head...ok. Gawd that one is so hot!

I LOVE all of the ones you do. You just need to have an always list and put my name on it.

Now, please do the pretty Irish one for me. I can't wait to get that one. I will keep you busy.  giggle2.gif

Tara

I need to get all my siggys back in rotation. I'm just to lazy.  undecided.gif

bams68

Well I do have an always list...I can add u if u like Sassy. Sum days I tag more then others so yeah jus my mojo gets lost at times...not sure exactly which patty tag u like. Have a few I think in my rotation.....

I get lazy with it too sumtimes Tara. I keep track of whats in it an whats not. Then I try to at least once a week to add my new stash. But yeah after each holiday I start all over again....as I do tag alot of holidayish tags. So I need to remove alot after an re add more.

I remember my easter tags last year...I made over 100 for a contest (which I won) man that would take forever to add in my rotation LMAO. But yeah once a week is enuff for me unless I really wanna show off
giggle2.gif

bams68

Well here is my tag today I did for my always list
I added ur name Sassy so not sure if you wanted to pick up ur tags here,
that I will be making or have me mail them to ya. That's ur choice....
If there are other peeps who woudl like to be on my always list, jus speak up
an I'll jus post the tags here on a topic of there own. Which you will have to keep checkin on ur own
or I can leave you a quick pm to let u know that new tags have been posted.

An always list for those who don't know; is a simple list, I go by when making tags.
I jus make one for each on my list when I am offering.
I do however expect sum feedback, to let me know u've picked up ur tags. As I delete tags often in my
photobucket, an so yeah a quick response would be helpful. Would hate to delete any tags you've not picked up -due to a vacation or sumthing.

Anywho here is todays tag for Sassy -fresh off the press LOL or should I say canvas

~Sassy~

Bams,
Thanks again for making the new tag. I have it saved.
It would probably be better if I just requested 1 at a time and just send them in a pm, if that is not too much trouble.
With my new business sometimes it gets crazy and I don't have time to come in here. The one I wanted for St. Patrick's was the one with Keith Garvey. I think you have her in your avatar...not sure.
I appreciate all you do. Have a great day.
Hugs,
Sassy

bams68

Sure whatever works for u....I'll get on the Garvey tag in abit. There was two of that one in my rotation that's why I asked as ones an animated tag with the background twirling. An then there is another of that tag, but its not animated an abit different. So yeah wasn't sure. Then of course I have other patty tags there by other artist. So jus wasn't sure.

Anywho I'm off to finish another tag, n get dinner done.

Tara

bams68

Well I did both of the ones I had of that Garvey Tube
Also made you a set Tara
Enjoy girls

~Sassy~

Oh my word Bams, they are all so pretty. Yes it was one of them... hysterical.gif I love ALL of the tags you make, so it is hard for me to let you know which one,'cause everytime I say the one you have up now, the page refreshes. I don't always know the name of them either. Thanks so much sweet one for putting up with me. I have both of these saved. You should see how many tags I have on my puter now, well then again, maybe you shouldn't, you might think I have enough. Just keep them coming Bams.
Love Ya Bunches,
Sassy

embrace.gif

~Sassy~

Can I have Sassy in Paradise that is so CUTE. I love it. See what I mean.  giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview