Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on March 01, 2009, 06:17:48 PM
I'm not the one who requested a siggy piggy  giggle2.gif
Homer, I actually saved it.  giggle2.gif You're too funny.  embrace.gif

bams68

Ahhh you are all too much LOL
Well I'm off to dreamland, but I got these done for ya Sassy.
I'll get ur piggy tag done tomorrow Tara.

Nities

~Sassy~

bams68

Tara

Thank you Bams....I have it saved. It looks so much better than the one Homer posted.  giggle2.gif

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 02, 2009, 05:26:41 AM
Thank you Bams....I have it saved. It looks so much better than the one Homer posted.  giggle2.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

I just adore the siggy piggy Bams. I sent you a PM.
embrace.gif

bams68

jarjar

I love it Bams. Now I have to figure out how to pick it up hysterical.gif

bams68

Well to save it, jus rite click an save to ur pc sumwhere you will know where it is. An if u want it on ur profile in ur siggy area, you'll have to get Homer to do that part.

tumbsup.gif

jarjar

jarjar

Thanks sweet Bams. Once again I love it. embrace.gif And thanks for your ever help Sassy embrace.gif

CindyLouWho

Bams if you get time, can I have a piggy siggy too..those are just adorable? ?  Thanks!!   embrace.gif

bams68

jarjar

Tara

If Squid would change her name to Squirt, I could get her a bunch of siggys..lol  I'm serious, where I get my siggys they have someone named Squirt.  giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: jarjar on March 04, 2009, 06:01:45 PM
I am confused. What's the matter Squid undecided.gif You want a siggy piggy too> shy12.gif

((((JARJAR)))), you're a sweetie.  I'm better now, thanks.  Had a soft moment there!

Quote from: Tara on March 04, 2009, 07:22:15 PM
If Squid would change her name to Squirt, I could get her a bunch of siggys..lol  I'm serious, where I get my siggys they have someone named Squirt.  giggle2.gif

LOL, "Squirt" is one of my mottos!  lol.  I, however, am Squid - all the way.   I love having the largest eyeballs known to exist.  LOL

bams68

If you want any tags made hun, you need to request.
If ur   6_6.gif cuz I have yet to make u ur squid tag. You might be  crying10.gif for quite sum time LOL
I have yet to find anything that would work to ur request. Sum request are jus simply hard to do.....but that doesn't mean u can't request any other tags in the mean time.

undecided.gif

I have indeed tagged sum odd names too Tara. I sumtimes have no idea where people come up with there names. I think the most annoying thing is when I have this itsy bitsy tag up for offer, an I get this requester who name is like 20+ letters - then its the task to try to fit it on the tag an hopefully look ok, which usually it don't. As it ends up taking over the tag pretty much. but hey whatever floats ur boat LOL.

Sad thou that msn closed its groups. So many taggin' groups gone
I know in one of my graphics groups. We have a give a gift topic an gosh they create gifts for everybody. You don't have to be a psp'er urself - as long as u give thanx here an there to say u picked up all ur tags. Its really awesome. Plus so much also going on in the group. Fun lil forum an very active (which I luv).

Anywhos I need to go to the B*otch slap topic ...I have yet to receive my purchased tubes from yesterday an they still have yet to contact me about it. I wrote them twice....usually we get them instantly but yeah nothing yet. I'm  panic button.gif....I NEED my tubes  girls18.gif

Tara

I hope you get your tubes today Bams, but don't let Sassy know if you do, she wants everything you have. giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview