PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 12:48:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

He shoots - he scores - a lighter sentence.

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

TMZ announced this and I gotta say Real Men Wear Pink:

TMZ has learned Charles Barkley will only have to serve three days in an Arizona jail -- not the five he was expected to serve.

The Scottsdale City court tells TMZ the City Prosecutor recommended the reduction in punishment for his December 31st DUI bust, but it's unclear why the change was made.

Barkley was originally sentenced to 10 days in jail -- but he had the option of only doing five days if he completed an alcohol education program.

He will begin his sentence at Tent City Jail -- where they make the inmates wear pink -- on March 21.

Tara

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 06, 2009, 11:15:47 AM
Is the Tent City jail next to Camp Cupcake?
No Martha Stewart there but at least the weather will be better than hers was. I saw the Tent City on MSNBC's weekend "Lockup" program on the women who do the daily "chain-gang" work on the sides of the freeways in their pink and white stripes. They actually do sleep in a big huge 'basketball court" sized tent with metal bunks inside. If this is what Barkley is going to be doing during his 3 days for a DUI it will be harder than Paris Hilton's 23 days. But a lot less than the average person gets for a DUI.

gator8_24

After watching the 'Apprentice' for the first time last night I'ld send Dennis R. in there too!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview