PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:35:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free BadgeHelp programs given away on Twitter

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

arniebear

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on March 24, 2009, 05:24:12 AM
I can't figure out how you reply  6_6.gif I am sooooo stupid  bad mood.gif

If you click on their icon one time you get @BadgeHelp2  then you enter your reply. Then once you enter something you get a Submit button to the right. If you click BadgeHelp2 twice you get d BadgeHelp2 which is a direct message to badgehelp instead of just a reply. Not as hard as you think, nor as frightening.

lucky9999

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 13, 2009, 06:07:41 PM
The "ayes" have it! Just send them to my email address on file tumbsup.gif
I totally agree with all of the above, well all that I have read so far.  Just about everything or every site you go to has a toolbar they want you to download.  If we did them all the screen would be nothing but toolbars.  I want to see what I'm doing on my screen.  As for Twitter and Facebook. I signed up and like someone above said I guess I am to old, as I didn't understand a bit of it or how to use it.  So if we can't just get it free through our email,  or a contest here, (oh by the way I third and fourth that motion,) then I am just buying it as part of my 150.  It's more then worth it to keep what sanity I have left.   Good luck to all of those who figured how to use it or did download the toolbar, hope you win. 

disneyland lady

Quote from: lucky9999 on March 24, 2009, 09:01:27 AM
It's more then worth it to keep what sanity I have left.   
Thankfully, Pogocheats does not seem to have this requirement.

gator8_24

I didn't download any toolbar.  i also haven't read all that there is to do over there, but get every post from here! In tht case why bother 1. coming here or 2 follow PC on twitter?

lucky9999

Squid

gator8_24

Quote from: Squid on March 24, 2009, 11:10:51 AM
Why the change from badgehelp to badgehelp2?  Sorry, I'm a very curious person.  lol

I think there was a problem by twitter with BH.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on March 24, 2009, 11:10:51 AM
Why the change from badgehelp to badgehelp2?  Sorry, I'm a very curious person.  lol
You do know what happened to the cat? cat64.gif

arniebear

I originally had Badgehelp, but when I tried to send a message I got something about there was a problem with that person and I should forget it and in their words
Quotemosey on
.  Very curious  undecided.gif

swamp

Stinkerbell

No kidding, it's slow. I'm about ready to give up on it all together.

gator8_24

I just tried to send messge to someone and it was taking too long so I gave up.  I've heard of twitter before BH so is it slow like for the news channels too?  So far it's for the birds. "twitt, twitt"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview