This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

20 free pogo gems for club pogo members

Started by gotmail,

Previous topic - Next topic

gotmail

hey everyone just seen on a diffrent site and thought i would share  ok here is how to get them, go to pogo home page and click on my accounts and hit view billing information and at the botton hit update and it should give you 20 free gems, if not take your billing infoo out and put it back in and then hit update and they should be there.  i had to put mine back in then hit update and my gems were there, then i took my info back out.. go get them before they are gone.. i dont know if it is a glitch or what but just seen it and thought i would share..   i went backto the home page and they were not there so i signed out and signed back in to pogo and they were there

have a good one ya'all

gotmail

Stinkerbell

survivorjeff

Thank-you got mine. Also tired it a second time giggle2.gif just to see if i could get more but I can't.

gotmail

i tried to do it again and didnt get no more gems,, i am gonna try tomorrow..  maybe pogo will be nice.

gotmail

cas1120

jarjar

Got mine also. Even logged on hubby account and got his. Thanks bunces embrace.gif

Hocky

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif WOOHOO!  Worked for me too!  Thanks for sharing the info!  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

BabyCheetah

Got mine plus 3 of my friends accounts.  thanks a bunchal cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

who me?

gator8_24

Squid

Wow, thanks for the tip.  I got mine and gemeriffically thrilled!  I'll try again tomorrow because .... I'm greedy?

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on March 26, 2009, 11:16:42 AM
Wow, thanks for the tip.  I got mine and gemeriffically thrilled!  I'll try again tomorrow because .... I'm greedy?
giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 26, 2009, 11:16:42 AM

Dats Squid, always using dem big werds.

arniebear

disneyland lady

Got it too. Thank you for finding out about this neat new Pogo game. Sure beats Monopoly Slots.

pogoisevil

Dave1970

I have a question about the free 20 gems  I tryed to update but told that was a error  ok I get that but if I remove my info & then put it back are they going to bill me? Thank`s for any info on this you guy`s on here are great.Thank`s   Dave

Stinkerbell

Quote from: heresdave1 on March 26, 2009, 02:32:49 PM
I have a question about the free 20 gems  I tryed to update but told that was a error  ok I get that but if I remove my info & then put it back are they going to bill me? Thank`s for any info on this you guy`s on here are great.Thank`s   Dave

I don't think so, you're just updating your billing information.

Dave1970

hi11.gif  Thank`s stinkerbell  for the info.  Dave