This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

'Dog the Bounty Hunter' shot at in Colorado

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Police in Colorado say shots were fired at TV bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman and a bail bondsman when they tried to apprehend a man whose bail was revoked on an attempted murder charge.

Colorado Springs police Sgt. Roger Vargason says the two were attempting to take 35-year-old Hoang Nguyen into custody at an apartment complex Tuesday night when Nguyen shot at them at least once with a handgun and fled on a motorcycle.

No injuries were reported.

Vargason says initial reports showed Chapman and the bondsman were armed only with paintball guns.

Police said Chapman apprehended Nguyen early Wednesday. He was due in court Wednesday afternoon.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bubbleup

armed with a paint ball gun?  rolleyes.gif  Well glad he's OK but don't get me started on his hair and that beauty queen wife of his  whistle.gif

lildevil31566

doesnt dog live in hawaii..what is he doing in colorado..i knew someone was going to take shots at him sooner or later..it was just a matter of time..it will be on a@e soon..next time he should be packing instead of carring a stupid paint ball gun  lol

C~M

disneyland lady

Every time Dog leaves Hawaii he gets in trouble. I thought bounty hunters had to register in each state too as the rules are different depending on where you are. I don't watch any more cuz he has had his 15 mins of fame. I am waiting for the spinoff "Leland". That I would watch.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview