This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Token Grabber!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

wayne4948

Does this thing work anymore for anybody? It hasn't lately for me.

Wayne

playerkane

Hi Wayne,
Yes, the Token Grabber is working. I just activated, I received quite a few sorrys but there were congratulations mixed in the batch. Were you logged into Pogo at the time when you did it?
Good Luck!     tumbsup.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif
The token grabber still works wonderfully for me .. only thing to remember is you have to wait 24 hours - to the minute - before you try the grabber again.

Now on the other hand, I have heard peeps say that if you go real early in the morning and again late the same night, it'll give you double token grabs. I haven't tried it yet but thinking on it. GL GL

Sue

Reminder--- You cant be in a game room when you activate the token grabber... you WONT get any tokens.

ozcar

Quote from: snowflower on October 04, 2011, 07:12:10 PM
cheerleading.gif
The token grabber still works wonderfully for me .. only thing to remember is you have to wait 24 hours - to the minute - before you try the grabber again.

Now on the other hand, I have heard peeps say that if you go real early in the morning and again late the same night, it'll give you double token grabs. I haven't tried it yet but thinking on it. GL GL

The double token grab is for the Triple Tokens Thursday AFAIK.

JudithN15

I didn't know  you couldn't be in a game room - it gave me 500,000 tokens and then when I signed out of that game room - they were all gone. Now it won't give me anymore saying I already got them. Any way to get them back now? Thanks!

C~M

Quote from: JudithN15 on October 24, 2011, 10:02:30 PM
I didn't know  you couldn't be in a game room - it gave me 500,000 tokens and then when I signed out of that game room - they were all gone. Now it won't give me anymore saying I already got them. Any way to get them back now? Thanks!

NOPE

UGotFEmail

this has stopped working for me also...im on IE9 and think something is blocking it...checked everything...any ideas anyone?

Homer

Quote from: UGotFEmail on November 04, 2011, 06:18:07 AM
this has stopped working for me also...im on IE9 and think something is blocking it...checked everything...any ideas anyone?

you need to be logged into pogo and each offer is only available once

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

UGotFEmail

ty homer i have used token grabber for 3 or 4 yrs now...and until now be fine...so being logged in is the way to go.....but its not working for me
and seems wayne having the same problem....its either vista or the IE9 some setting prolly stopping it working....i get the page up ok but give me
tokens is not working for me....i press it and nothing happens....i am logged into pogo as always but not working for me....oh well seems noone
knows so wont be able to use the much needed 1 click anymore have to do it 1 by 1....

UGotFEmail

oops not 3-4 yrs...why did i put that not sure now....he he....about a yr...and always worked....till now...anyway thanks for answering homer

Homer

try a different browser like firefox or chrome

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

smokyrain

Yeah Firefox works great for the tokengrabber. But I use IE9 and I just ran tokengrabber and it worked great.

But do like Homer says and try different browser or reboot computer, then sign in too pogo again and then try Tokengrabber again. Could just be some setting changed or something.

epblvd

I just used the token grabber for the first time and had to stop by and
say Thank You Very Much! I thought I had taken advantage of all of the free token offers
but I just gathered up about 60,000 tokens.
What a great idea!   hi11.gif
PS ~ Some one mentioned it in a game room or I would have never known about it.

nhchris

help.gif

Been running token grabber for a month now & there's nothing there.  I have Firefox - could that be the problem?  I never had trouble getting tokens before.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview