This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Token Grabber!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Token Grabber will cycle through all the Free Pogo Token offers found on our Free Pogo Tokens page.

This will save you from having to click each link manually - which can be time consuming when there is a lot of free pogo tokens offers.

Any new offers added on our tokens page will be immediately included in there.

The script waits till each pogo offer page is completely loaded before continuing to the next offer - this will make sure you get credit for the tokens.

We hope you enjoy this new feature and be sure to tell your friends about it!

http://www.pogocheats.net/token-grabber/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

swamp

shocked.gif no-no.gif  man o man this thing is great and fast   dont give you time to look and BAM  done   yawn.gifanks mayhem good job   tumbsup.gif beer11.gif

Mayhem

Your welcome!  tumbsup.gif

The speed of the script is determined by how fast your internet connection is.

I decided not to put any pauses between the offers so it will run as fast as possible.

swamp

Quote from: Mayhem on May 30, 2009, 03:17:13 PM
Your welcome!  tumbsup.gif

The speed of the script is determined by how fast your internet connection is.

I decided not to put any pauses between the offers so it will run as fast as possible.
its super fast and im on my laptop lol

Dave1970

twinkle6590

disneyland lady

MsMissy

Oh wow, that was fast, but i dont think i got any tokens. already got them all, but nice program Mayhem   tumbsup.gif

jarjar

My goodness that was sooooo fast and fun. I want to do it again giggle2.gif Thanks Mayhem embrace.gif

snowflower

girls22.gif  Well that was funnnn n' fassssst!!!  Woohoo ty Mayhem!!!   nascar4.gif

pete379

WOW!!! Thanks Mayhem for that beer11.gif great..You people rock!!! cheerleading.gif

Squid

OMG, that's great!  I think I even got some tokens I've gotten before!  Anyway, I'm 60K tokens richer.  This is a great thing.

Sueette

Quote from: Squid on June 02, 2009, 04:30:12 PM
OMG, that's great!  I think I even got some tokens I've gotten before!  Anyway, I'm 60K tokens richer.  This is a great thing.

I got 43,500 free tokens tonight.    cheerleading.gif   Thank you sooooooooo much Mayhem.   cheerleading.gif   I'm on dial-up and it took about 20 minutes.

Sue   cheesy.gif

dgillespie

can u only grab tokens once cause i tried today but got nothing lol lipstick.gif sg.gif

Homer

Quote from: dgillespie on June 04, 2009, 04:31:50 AM
can u only grab tokens once cause i tried today but got nothing lol lipstick.gif sg.gif

Most offers can only be gotten once but new links are added frequently so you should run it every few days to make sure you get them all.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

I'm sorry to say, Homer is right.  giggle2.gif  Some of them are offered every few days so it's worth it to check back every so often.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 04, 2009, 09:48:18 AM
I'm sorry to say, Homer is right.  giggle2.gif  Some of them are offered every few days so it's worth it to check back every so often.

I'm always right.  shy12.gif  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: jarjar on May 31, 2009, 11:47:27 AM
My goodness that was sooooo fast and fun. I want to do it again giggle2.gif Thanks Mayhem embrace.gif

Did JJ know Mayhem in high school?   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

jarjar

Mayhem

Token Grabber has been updated - fixed some issues for people who use the FireFox browser (certain things were not displaying right).

A bunch of pogo token offers have also been added.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview