PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:02:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

If you would like to receive my tags, read here

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Site seems to be cooperating now, so I'm still around I guess to make taggies an offer taggies
hi11.gif

admin edit: promotion of other websites is not permitted without authorization

Mayhem

Hi Bams,

It's not a server issue. The tags are being stored on either photobucket or imagshack and people are grabbing the wrong links - links that have width and height dimensions built in to them. That is why they are not posting on here properly.

When you grab a link, you must grab the one that says "Direct link to image". It's the only way the image will post on here properly without looking distorted.

embrace.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on June 25, 2009, 07:05:11 PM
I like to use http://tinypic.com/

No muss...no fuss...and very easy.
Hey, boss man. Can you find a nice 2007 World Series thing for my siggy, along the lines of your 2008 World Series siggy? It would be much appreciated. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on June 25, 2009, 08:00:06 PM
Hey, boss man. Can you find a nice 2007 World Series thing for my siggy, along the lines of your 2008 World Series siggy? It would be much appreciated. tumbsup.gif

I'm turning in for the night. I'll try to remember to look tomorrow.

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on June 25, 2009, 08:11:10 PM
I'm turning in for the night. I'll try to remember to look tomorrow.
thanks, Homer!

I will try boston dot com, but I have been having trouble putting objects in my siggy. shy12.gif

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on June 25, 2009, 08:13:18 PM
thanks, Homer!

I will try boston dot com, but I have been having trouble putting objects in my siggy. shy12.gif

found this one with a quick search not quite like mine though

~Sassy~

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on June 25, 2009, 08:39:41 PM
Homer...It's about time you shared this!   diablo.gif

Thanks  embrace.gif
Hey, Sassy, did I do a good job with my new siggy pics? tumbsup.gif

~Sassy~

Thanks  embrace.gif

Quote from: Joe C on June 25, 2009, 08:48:49 PM
Hey, Sassy, did I do a good job with my new siggy pics? tumbsup.gif

Hi Joe. Yeah, you did great.  cheerleading.gif Is this your first time to do siggy's? Looks real good.  magnifier.gif

I'm changing to this new image host...it is so easy and doesn't alter the size of my pictures. I've been a real grouch 'cause I couldn't put up my pretty pics.  diablo.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

Thanks  embrace.gif

I didn't think anyone would use it because I know everyone likes photobucket.

ImageShack is pretty good also but I prefer TinyPic because it shrinks the URL's

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on June 25, 2009, 10:29:19 PM
Hi Joe. Yeah, you did great.  cheerleading.gif Is this your first time to do siggy's? Looks real good.  magnifier.gif

I'm changing to this new image host...it is so easy and doesn't alter the size of my pictures. I've been a real grouch 'cause I couldn't put up my pretty pics.  diablo.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Thanks

Yes, first time doing siggies. I went to photobucket and searched for pictures until I got the ones I wanted. I am quite happy with the results. Also, Homer was very helpful. THANKS DUDE!!!!!! beer11.gif

bams68

This is using the direct link. I've always used this option, as I post in many other sites...an for me here the past few weeks its still not posting them as they should. So dunno....I always use the direct link (second one down )

I also that day when I was trying to post also did try tiny pic an sadly to say it did the same thing. I'm not sure about today but I'm not pullin any legs - I couldn't for the life of me get any tag posted on here an keeping it same size. So I jus gave up...

I'm really not a fan of TinyPic...jus dun like the layout an If I ever wanna go find my link again to reshare it on another site. I have no idea in how I do that. Being a huge tagger - photobucket or image shack for us work best. Sum use fotki but most of my png images turn black there so dunno...but yeah I did use the correct link that day an I've tried on other occasions as well an still got the same blah blah...so yeah dunno guys.

I think it's working ok now, as the image I jus tried in this post looks fine. An I'm doing everything the same as I usual do
undecided.gif

PMS Maybe
LOL

Homer

bams, I went over to the pickup thread and checked some of your latest posts and the code used in those pics looks like this...

img width= 400 height=400]https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/bambi68/2009/SweetMelons-bybamsMay09-Sassy.png[/img

I removed the beginning and end bracket so you could see the code.

That PB link is restricting the size of your pics to 400x400. To get the pic to display in the size you made it you only need the url surrounded by the img tags. I know you know this but just wanted to repeat for the benefit of others. To us it looks like the wrong link is being used.

bams68

No idea why it's showing it like that. I always use that link for pretty much every site I post on. So no clue why it's changing them. Seems sumthing is fishy sumwhere- as I honestly only use that link an like I said, I also tried tinypic too on that day in question an that site too had the same effects. I dunno...Hey as long at it's working now - that's all that matters really. As the pic in my last post worked ok, so really I have no idea why it posted wrong before an also why it's showing different codes as I never use that code pretty much for anything.

coffee.gif

bams68

Seeing if this one will finally work rite LOL

[ ahhhh much better]
cheesy.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bams68

Well hopefully it keeps this way, can it be possible that after submitting a post the server automatically inserts the code as such?? I'm pretty sure I inserted all codes correctly, jus curious as to what happen'd. But it really dun matter as long as it works. Not many request tags but I enjoy helping out when I can

wonders where all Homers works are with this kick butt update he got
magnifier.gif

Homer

jarjar

Quote from: Homer on June 26, 2009, 02:51:59 PM
No one likes my stuff.  6_6.gif

Here's a picture from my childhood  wow.gif

Why do I feel that is a real pic of you nono.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview