PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 05:14:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BaggleBosh

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

Thanks chummy, i bought it & am still waiting for password.

Mistyeyed

I just purchased this and got to rank 1 all ready with it...im wondering though if theres a way to set it so that you dont always come out the winner at the table..people might start asking questions if you win like 50 times in a row...lol...

DeeDee119

I have it on random and i slowed the speed a bit, seems to work so your not the winner all the time. Good Luck dancing16.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Mistyeyed on June 30, 2009, 10:30:54 AM
I just purchased this and got to rank 1 all ready with it...im wondering though if theres a way to set it so that you dont always come out the winner at the table..people might start asking questions if you win like 50 times in a row...lol...
Do what I do. Run two screen names in the same room. Take turns being the best. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

i just found also if you can find a room to play alone it does okay..i see on our profile stats it says how many words played and also the total panic attack flips but it does not list jackpot spins for that badge..does anyone know where you find the total jp spins you have had for the team player badge?

swamp

hi11.gif another winner from badge help thanks guys it works great  cheerleading.gif

Mistyeyed

yes..the auto is running great...does anyone know if theres a secret badge in this game..i read somewhere there was a badge for getting a 10 letter word,but its not listed in the badge album...

Mistyeyed

oops my mistake..i did find the badge for making a 10 letter word..im hoping the auto can find it,so far it got up to an 8 letter word and that was it..

MsMissy

OK i bought the Auto, but have not won 1 game so far. I have it on slow & to stop when you get 2 your goal. so i dont ever win over 50 words or so. Cna someone tell me whats the best settings to set this at?? PLease..... help.gif

Mistyeyed

make sure on the auto you uncheck where it says "stop playing when reaching goal" let it keep playing till your time runs out and you can keep counting all the words you find till time is over..

twinkle6590

Quote from: Mistyeyed on June 30, 2009, 04:09:33 PM
make sure on the auto you uncheck where it says "stop playing when reaching goal" let it keep playing till your time runs out and you can keep counting all the words you find till time is over..

Where on the auto does it say "stop playing when reaching goal"? I just reopened it and I dont see it anywhere.

Mayhem

You have to click on the "settings" radio button.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

jarjar

Quote from: Mayhem on June 30, 2009, 06:11:08 PM
You have to click on the "settings" radio button.

Mayhem your such a helpful doll embrace.gif Go get um Twinkie blowkisses.gif

LastCall@2

On my $150.00 pass-site ,It reads BaggleBlast
is there a typo or should it be BaggleBosh?
Or do I have the wrong auto?
Thanks

Homer

Quote from: LastCall@2 on July 01, 2009, 06:22:19 AM
On my $150.00 pass-site ,It reads BaggleBlast
is there a typo or should it be BaggleBosh?
Or do I have the wrong auto?
Thanks

I have no idea email BH

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mycatownsme

I agree that this auto is great!  cheerleading.gif
I haven't gotten the 10 word badge yet but I'm only on Rank 11.
I have gotten 9 letters but not the 10.
I wonder if it makes a difference in anyway that I have my setting to get the larger words first?
I keep a watch out for any puzzle that has the letter B in it for that badge for spelling "BADGE" also.
I'll have to check my 150 page to see the wording on there for BoggleBash. I didn't really pay that close attention to it when I registered it.
Happy New Badges Day and Happy Canada Day too.  canadian1.gif
StevesMom  sg.gif

mycatownsme

Hello Again,
I checked my 150 list and I do see the title you talk about but look a couple more down and you will see BaggleBosh. That's the one you use.
StevesMom  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview