PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:16:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free BadgeHelp program for ALL that participate

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

chummychum

*****contest is now over*****

FINAL FREE VOTING GIVEAWAY FOR THIS YEAR!!!!

Ok, here is your last chance. I did it last year and I am doing it again this year. Here are the rules. And if you don't vote and leave a comment, or do any part of this correctly, you do not get the free program. Free programs cannot be replaced, if you lose it after a week or so, that is it.

Here is what you have to do to get a free program (of your choice) from BadgeHelp today:

1. You have to vote in this link:

http://kgtv.cityvoter.com/rob-demaio/biz/370451

This means you have to visit the link, click VOTE, have an email adddress, verify the email address and vote for the guy.

2. After you do this, email BadgeHelp at badgehelp@aol.com with your NAME that you used to vote (BH will verify) and the name of the program and the registration code you want a free password for.

3. This contest is from 5PM EST to 10PM EST. It MIGHT get extended. If you are reading this after 10PM EST on Thursday Sep. 3rd, you have missed the contest. We WILL NOT be doing the contest again.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sharipoeh

chelleuk

cheerleading.gif   ty 4 ur help all done n recieved tyvm xxxx

always8808

bobby

thanks for the free auto hi11.gif hi11.gif 5 more bux in my pocket tumbsup.gif

bobby

jrzydvl

wagnerb43

jtric1963

thank you for the game password and those whose think this is a joke  IT IS NOT  lipsrsealed.gif

heavenVCandrews

Lourad

I voted, did not get my the free code, what did I do wrong

hunter13

i voted   but havnt got my code yet but i just voted so it may take a few minutes

hunter13

operaphantom2003

I too voted but don't know where to get the registration code they asked for.  Where do I find that?

Stinkerbell