This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

SQUID!!

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

I made this for you, I hope you like it.

It isn't the best, but it's ok.

disneyland lady

jarjar

Squid

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 21, 2009, 05:38:07 AM
I made this for you, I hope you like it.

It isn't the best, but it's ok.

Well, smack my fanny and call me, "Myrtle"!!  Thank you so much, Crazyfella!  I'm going to save it right now and add it to my imageshack.  You'll soon be seeing the show in my siggy!  That was very thoughtful of you, ya lunatic you!

******* BIG HUGS AND SMOOCHIES FOR THE CRAZY ONE!! *******

** edited to ask:  How do I save it in the slideshow format?  When I try to save, it only saves the one that is currently on top.  * * pouty lip flubbering * *

disneyland lady

save it to your pictures file as a gif first then upload it as a gif. That should work although I have not played with imageshack in years.

C~M

I made you another one Squid, Hopefully this one is a little better.

C~M

Here is alot of new pics i found you my Squiddly, Enjoy!

Squid

Thanks so much, CM!!  I 've saved the pics.  They are incredible creatures.  Thanks for being on the lookout for me!

C~M

Squid

Thanks so much, CM... you know I love adding to my collection!  I have a couple of these but most I don't have.  Thanks again!  And thanks for the link to the others!  xoxo

C~M

NoWitch1

Squid

C~M

Squid

Thank you, CM!  I've already put them in place.  I used to go to a site to remove the background (make it transparent) but I've gotten lazy in my old age.  Sometimes it didn't work, too.  Thanks for helping me out!  I love how ya got **** with the siggy!  hehehe

Edited to say:  hmmm, after one cycle, the siggy stops changing...

C~M

Quote from: Squid on September 09, 2012, 05:41:34 PM
I love how ya got **** with the siggy!  hehehe

What is hidden behind the ****'s?

Quote from: Squid on September 09, 2012, 05:41:34 PMEdited to say:  hmmm, after one cycle, the siggy stops changing...

You have to let the page finish loading and it will go back to full animation. It keeps moving as I see it.

Squid

it said j*i*g*g*y behind all the *s

Nope, on both my puters, after one cycle, the siggy stops changing and stays on the devil squid.

C~M

not on my screen, old Vista Home 32 bit HP (6 years old) I got my newly back from the Dell (POS) Factory Windows 7 lappy sitting beside me.

I bought a brand new laptop by Dell and get it home and the Fkin' battery would NOT charge.
I googled the problem and it turns out billions of people having the same issue but Dell sux donky dix so they won't admit their computers are

I had to send it in to the factory and they replaced the battery and the paper also said the did other, WTF eva other is I dunno as they left the space beside it blank and didn't put their name on it either.

But anyway I still see it cycling through the 3 pictures over and over and over and over and over, etc.

Ask some other forum members if it is stopping. The first time I uploaded them to imageshack they didn't even move a millimeter, lol, so I uploaded them again.

CindyLouWho

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview