PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:27:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Puck's Peak

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Pogo has gone green and most of the new games now are recycled from game boards. We just had Battleship and RISK is coming up. I still think we are gonna have Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders to look forward to. EA <b>does</b> make games, albeit sports mostly but you would think they could develope something unrecycled.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 28, 2009, 06:27:06 AM
Pogo has gone green and most of the new games now are recycled from game boards. We just had Battleship and RISK is coming up. I still think we are gonna have Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders to look forward to. EA <b>does</b> make games, albeit sports mostly but you would think they could develope something unrecycled.

Recycle, Reuse, Regurgitate!

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 28, 2009, 09:41:55 AM
Recycle, Reuse, Regurgitate!
When will Pogo add ranks to an existing game again? Last time was Tri-Peaks 1/20/2009. Of course, since Pogo screwed up the launch and did not give people credit for all the games they won after ranking out, Pogo probably does not want to get bombarded with complaints. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

redhotbabydoll

tumbsup.gif Thanks for the update.

Mayhem

I've added the "How to play" instructions on the first post - below the screenshots.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mistyeyed

if they are going to continue putting out games for preschoolers..please dont offer badges with them....geez..what a lousy looking game..

wnn725

I agree  it does not look to exciting   but then it may be not too bad  gonna have to wait and see if I like it  or will  my uncle auto play it   lol cheesy.gif

20thCenturyRox

Oh happy happy joy joy, we have a challenge in this stupid game next week.  I swear, this game makes me feel like I'm back in kindergarten.

Terrible Terrible game.  Pogo should be ashamed of themselves.

Squid

Some folks like it.  Also, Pogo is a family friendly site.... I'm sure some kids enjoy the game.  The game is so simple that the challenge is going to be quite easy, I'm sure.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on January 30, 2010, 09:03:11 AM
Some folks like it.  Also, Pogo is a family friendly site.... I'm sure some kids enjoy the game.  The game is so simple that the challenge is going to be quite easy, I'm sure.

***WARNING*** This is a dangerous game!!!  I nearly sprained my finger trying to get the block to sit steady on the platform thingy.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 30, 2010, 10:09:34 AM
***WARNING*** This is a dangerous game!!!  I nearly sprained my finger trying to get the block to sit steady on the platform thingy.
That will teach you not to play Pogo games by hand!
hysterical.gif
Using a cheat program. Saving fingers and wrists all across the Pogo World!
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

I agree with alot of you, pogo seems to be making to mant kids game & they are not easy. Gonna have to buy Auto for this & i cant get all of them to stay where i want them.  sad.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
This one was kinda fun.
S1lent

Squid

I love how mindless the game is when you just want to plod along... playing a game.  I almost always add the challenge to the game of not being able to turn the pieces in any way.  They MUST be put on the platform in the orientation in which they hang there.  It's still easy that way, too, just a tad more interesting.