PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 06:19:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Forum

Started by arniebear,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

WEll no 1 answered my question in here& im  sad.gif so i went to my other site & found out what i wanted.

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on October 25, 2009, 07:43:41 AM
WEll no 1 answered my question in here& im  sad.gif so i went to my other site & found out what i wanted.

someone did answer your question

go back and read it

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on October 25, 2009, 07:43:41 AM
Quote from: MsMissy on October 24, 2009, 07:49:17 AM
I have a question, y'all talk about a Pogo Forum.? But where is it in Pogo? I have never seen it.  help.gif
Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 24, 2009, 07:51:51 AM
The link to it is in the first post in this thread.

From Pogo itself the link is way at the bottom of the page. I have already complained about that on the board.  tumbsup.gif

It was answered by the very next poster. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

FreecellFanny

Maybe I am the one being ignored since she never saw my response?  6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 25, 2009, 01:00:56 PM
Maybe I am the one being ignored since she never saw my response?  6_6.gif

To know you is to NOT ignore you, Fanny!   embrace.gif

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 25, 2009, 02:06:59 PM
To know you is to NOT ignore you, Fanny!   embrace.gif

Dear, sweet Stinky.  embrace.gif

MsMissy

Thank You FreeCellfanny for the info. much appreciated.    embrace.gif

jamrow32

So far, I haven't seen one informative thread on the pogo forums.  Just a bunch of polls about what badge is the hardest to get and such things.  Maybe I should post a topic with the screen names of the most annoying "pogo cops" I have found in either Boggle Bash or Everyone Whines Bingo so the masses can learn to avoid them.  or even better.....a post for sharing deluxe games...Pogo would just looooovvvveeeee that.  i can find better info here in 5 minutes than i ever could on the pogo forums

catfancie

Was just on the pogo UK site and there is no link at the bottom of the page like on the US site.  Just like pogo to release it only on one set of servers.   devil1.gif

~buttercup~

i hate the layout of the pogo forum and the type is to small. this place is way better. over at pogo the topics seem kind of boring. i don't think i'll be checking out their forum very often.

Mayhem

I wasn't too impressed with it either.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

roadwarrior

I have more fun here and get more info here in a few minutes than I did on the pogo forums
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

I went to the pogo forum once.  I stayed about 60 seconds.  I doubt I'll go back unless something changes - a lot.

Homer

They have really sucky smileys also rolleyes.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on October 28, 2009, 05:16:04 AM
They have really sucky smileys also rolleyes.gif

Speaking of which, can we have some new ones? sometime? Huh? Thanks, Homer, you are a dear.  deer1.gif      blowkisses.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on October 28, 2009, 05:49:05 AM
Speaking of which, can we have some new ones? sometime? Huh? Thanks, Homer, you are a dear.  deer1.gif      blowkisses.gif

The company I buy them from hasn't responded to me in over a year. While their website still exists they haven't made any new smileys in quite some time. 6_6.gif

who me?

Quote from: Homer on October 28, 2009, 06:33:13 AM
The company I buy them from hasn't responded to me in over a year. While their website still exists they haven't made any new smileys in quite some time. 6_6.gif
But I love the smileys you have and here. I've snagged every one I see, sometimes 2 and 3 times  giggle2.gif

soapbubbles

Yes I like the idea of the mini's smacking other mini's, and flipping each others off. But I have a suggestion for my fellow Homer fans, make your profile private ! so many don't and when you been in a room like 2 days and have played like, 60 gazillion games in a row. People do notice lol 
   Soapbubbles