Pogo Cheats
PogoCheats.net Community
PlayBuddy

Author Topic: Pogo Forum  (Read 59018 times)

Offline Hocky

• Topaz
Re: Pogo Forum
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2009, 01:30:34 pm »
All of my accounts are set to private except to folks on my friends list.  I don't mind my fellow cheaters seeing that I have been parked in a game forever and have played 60 gazillion games!  giggle2.gif

But thanks for the reminder Soap....I am sure someone out there may still not know that they SHOULD hide their profile/stats.  Ya never know when the Jr. Pogo Police are out on patrol!  tumbsup.gif

Offline Julie

• Garnet
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2010, 11:05:12 pm »
All in all the Pogo forums suck, they're a mess and most of the topics & polls repetitive & stupid.  Although if you like free stuff there is some people on there that do give away mix & match badges and mini items.

Offline MsMissy

• Sapphire
  • Good Morning
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2010, 08:31:32 am »
I aslo checked out the pogo forum & i didnt care for it either.      popcorn2.gif

Offline Dave K

• Amethyst
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2010, 09:02:30 pm »
Hmm... seems interesting but definitely much better here.  tumbsup.gif

Offline commongodfather

« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2010, 01:38:34 pm »
Sounds like this is the place to be

Ed

Offline jenna33

« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2014, 01:03:31 pm »
Has only seen the new colors they are using in the pogo chatrooms? These colors seem endless and they are really posting color text in Penthouse Super Rollers Texanholem. They are using some kind of code like <c#0000255> but each time I have tried has failed. What are these codes called, where do they come from and does pogo allow this. I did not know where to post my question so please feel free to repost it in the appropriate area. Has anyone else seen these new text colors that pogo players are using? Is it against TOS? Thank you and sorry for not knowing where to post my question. 

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post. Click on the "Preview" button to access the full editor.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post won't be displayed until it's approved by a moderator.
Name: Email: