This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Forum

Started by arniebear,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

All of my accounts are set to private except to folks on my friends list.  I don't mind my fellow cheaters seeing that I have been parked in a game forever and have played 60 gazillion games!  giggle2.gif

But thanks for the reminder Soap....I am sure someone out there may still not know that they SHOULD hide their profile/stats.  Ya never know when the Jr. Pogo Police are out on patrol!  tumbsup.gif

Julie

All in all the Pogo forums suck, they're a mess and most of the topics & polls repetitive & stupid.  Although if you like free stuff there is some people on there that do give away mix & match badges and mini items.

MsMissy

I aslo checked out the pogo forum & i didnt care for it either.      popcorn2.gif

Dave K

Hmm... seems interesting but definitely much better here.  tumbsup.gif

commongodfather

Sounds like this is the place to be

Ed

jenna33

Has only seen the new colors they are using in the pogo chatrooms? These colors seem endless and they are really posting color text in Penthouse Super Rollers Texanholem. They are using some kind of code like <c#0000255> but each time I have tried has failed. What are these codes called, where do they come from and does pogo allow this. I did not know where to post my question so please feel free to repost it in the appropriate area. Has anyone else seen these new text colors that pogo players are using? Is it against TOS? Thank you and sorry for not knowing where to post my question.