Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Font colors in Chat

Started by askcheryl,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 07, 2014, 08:05:07 AM
You MUST use the < and > before any chat and make sure you have nine numbers (cuz of that 3/3/3 faction of the code).

I did that. <double swear>

gran2x2

I tried it just for chits and giggles and it did work..make sure you type some random word after to see if it worked..

Squid

Ok, my chat filter was ON.  I always have to keep turning that thing off.  Grrr.  Once the filter was off, the color codes worked.  Thanks!

snowflower

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 07, 2014, 05:01:21 AM
Me too! I wish there was a favor or like option on Pogocheats because I would do it for your post. And speaking of Pogo and Cheats - someones first question on a Pogo site about cheating is to ask about font color?  no-no.gif

Here are just some of the colors you can find and use in Pogo Chat. These work easier using the copyright code but that is just too confusing to explain. There are 3 sets of 3 numbers which change things on the color chart but if you notice that the 3 sets of 3 numbers are all zero then it is gonna be black. So REDREDRED GREENGREENGREEN BLUEBLUEBLUE which is why 000 000 255 equals blue (no red or green added).  OMG my head hurts from doing math this early:
<c#255000000> Red
<c#255192203> Pink
<c#000000255> Blue
<c#000255000> Green
<c#255255000> Yellow
<c#255000255> Purple
<c#000000000> Black
and my favorite
<c#255255255> White

So now does your head hurt too?

camera.gif Never know when a fellow might want to use this, thanks for posting!

snowflower

I tried this in Pogo .. I could see the font colors change .. but others in chat asked me what all the numbers were for. I answered, "do you notice my chat is a different colour?"  They said my chat was black as usual...? I'm missing something maybe?

disneyland lady

Quote from: snowflower on December 07, 2014, 12:02:16 PM
I tried this in Pogo .. I could see the font colors change .. but others in chat asked me what all the numbers were for. I answered, "do you notice my chat is a different colour?"  They said my chat was black as usual...? I'm missing something maybe?

I was in a room alone when I was doing this. I should say that when I saw it months ago in a filled room there was someone who said that it was against the TOS and the person doing it could be reported so I would keep it to just rooms with only your friends in them. Not sure why the others saw the numbers - perhaps they had the filter on too.

Squid

I think if you're able to make the colors change in chat, it must be legal.  Let them report me - not that I'm chatting with the pogonians.

Squid

Ok, I broke my own rule and went into one of the vociferous bingo rooms and chatted it up.  Each line was a different color.  Not a single person said anything about the colors.  I don't think they saw it.

S1lent

klbkandles

<c#255000000>
I was told this is the code for the color red in pogo chat.

S1lent

Greetings,
I see RED, after reviewing who might be our next President.   Are these the best candidates the US can provide?

S1lent

Mary Michael

Cinnddyyy

Squid

Quote from: Cinnddyyy on August 10, 2019, 05:41:08 AM
How do you bold the colors?
Do you mean like this?  There is a B in the upper left of the post menu, above the smileys.  Hightlight the text you want in a different color by choosing the color from the drop down menu on the top line, right side (Change Color) and then choose the text you want to embolden by using the  B button on the left side.  Preview your post by clicking the PREVIEW box below the text box.  If you like what you see, click on POST.

Mayhem

Quote from: Cinnddyyy on August 10, 2019, 05:41:08 AM
How do you bold the colors?

Do you mean in Pogo chat? I don't think you can do stuff like that anymore.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Celestria

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview