PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:53:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Club Pogo Pass

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

I'm surprised with all the people that have been begging for 5 day passes lately this thread isn't 100 pages long yet.

Hocky

Don't worry road.....if you put it out there....they will come!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Of course they will wait til AFTER the pass expires and then start new threads asking for one.  rolleyes.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: hocky on November 11, 2009, 01:39:32 PM
Don't worry road.....if you put it out there....they will come!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Of course they will wait til AFTER the pass expires and then start new threads asking for one.  rolleyes.gif

Well of course!!!  Why not think to ask for it before it expires?

Oh well!  Added it to my free account so now I can go annoy the hell out of the pogo jr police in EVB.

Sue

Thanks for the info.

I have one account I can use this for.

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 11, 2009, 02:08:43 PM
Well of course!!!  Why not think to ask for it before it expires?

Oh well!  Added it to my free account so now I can go annoy the hell out of the pogo jr police in EVB.
You should refer to that game by its proper name, Everyone Whines Bingo. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

xxStephAnexx

inlove1.gif waouuuuu super tyvm mayhem it is my wife whose to be very happy embrace.gif hi11.gif

Sodosopa

beer11.gif Much thankies for this...My Mother In Law appreciates it very much...

twoboysmom71

Thank you sooo much..I clicked this link and it worked...after trying so many other links I was sooo happy to find one that worked   party13.gif

gotmail

did this offer expire yet?? i have tried this for 2 days now and it is telling me the code is invalid, anyone eelse having issues with offer? any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks
gotmail

wong5058

Is this another freebie that only people in the USA can get??   sad.gif

I get a "Sorry, that code is not valid for your account. " when I try.

Not fair!!!  Missed out on this and the Subway freebie!

I thought that Canada was part of the US.  Haha

wong5058

Here's the code I can't use, in case anyone else can use it.

EUUUA5UKSR29YJH8BTBZ

bewitched

Nice! I'm glad to see a free 30 day pass. I have a club pogo account already
but love a freebie for double browsing.
Thanks much Mayhem.

Sue

* No purchase necessary to obtain tokens. Token offer expires 5/3/2010. Limit one offer per Screen Name. Current Club Pogo members excluded. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate or other discount coupon. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Retailers, distributors nd employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LazySue on November 19, 2009, 06:53:12 AM
* No purchase necessary to obtain tokens. Token offer expires 5/3/2010. Limit one offer per Screen Name. Current Club Pogo members excluded. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate or other discount coupon. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Retailers, distributors nd employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

Color me confused. What else is new?

Squid

In other words:  You have absolutely no change of getting tokens at any time.  You have just wasted 30 seconds of your life reading this Pogo disclaimer notice.

Shy1980

My pogo account won't let me redeem this code.??? Anyone know why?

Homer

Quote from: Shy1980 on November 27, 2009, 05:25:36 PM
My pogo account won't let me redeem this code.??? Anyone know why?

Passes can only be used once per account. You must have used the offer already

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

iditarod

Thank You for the one month free pass link. It worked for me. In Sept. i was given 8 three month pass codes. I only put one in the promotional code box at the time and now pogo says i cant use the other 7 because i can only  use one 3 month pass per screen name.  If you can help me redeem the rest of my passes, i would greatly appreciate it.  If I cant redeem them, I would gladly return them to homer or  whoever ~ possibly in return for a 1 yr subscription code!  Please help ...i would like to reciprocate the kindness and generosity i was afforded when the passes were given to me!