This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Club Pogo Pass

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

all the codes were supposed to be used right away...you did not need to wait...they had an expiration date on them

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Quote from: iditarod on December 26, 2009, 12:14:52 PM
Thank You for the one month free pass link. It worked for me. In Sept. i was given 8 three month pass codes. I only put one in the promotional code box at the time and now pogo says i cant use the other 7 because i can only  use one 3 month pass per screen name.  If you can help me redeem the rest of my passes, i would greatly appreciate it.  If I cant redeem them, I would gladly return them to homer or  whoever ~ possibly in return for a 1 yr subscription code!  Please help ...i would like to reciprocate the kindness and generosity i was afforded when the passes were given to me!

Why didn't you put in all 7 codes at once?  You should have.  You could have.  We all made it clear when we got them to put them in all at once as they expired quickly.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

Quote from: roadwarrior on December 26, 2009, 12:49:03 PM
Why didn't you put in all 7 codes at once?  You should have.  You could have.  We all made it clear when we got them to put them in all at once as they expired quickly.

I think some people may have been afraid to add them all at once

iditarod

i apologize for wasting those passes if thats what happened! i didnt clearly understand that dumping them all in code box at once would redeem them in succession.  if u would like me to return them they might still work for someone who has never redeemed a pass code!   do u know of any other promotions coming in the near future?  thank u all for responding so promptly...again im sorry about my mistake!

Hocky

Don't worry about it...the contest is over, the codes are expired.  No one will be able to use them.  Chalk it up as a lesson learned.  shy12.gif

Homer

Quote from: iditarod on December 26, 2009, 02:26:14 PM
i apologize for wasting those passes if thats what happened! i didnt clearly understand that dumping them all in code box at once would redeem them in succession.  if u would like me to return them they might still work for someone who has never redeemed a pass code!   do u know of any other promotions coming in the near future?  thank u all for responding so promptly...again im sorry about my mistake!

See is they work by using this link

https://www.pogo.com/action/pogop/codeclaim/entercode.do

If not you are out of luck

roadwarrior

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 26, 2009, 01:07:36 PM
I think some people may have been afraid to add them all at once

no one here was...hell...not a soul here was  hysterical.gif

anyway, lesson learned :)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

MSkye41

i used this pass already, i'm hooked now, any other free passes out there ?

Hocky

Nope....if you used the one from Oprah...that is the only current free pass out there that I am aware of.

alyaks

Homer...can I have a free pass? One for the Super Bowl, one for the Daytona 500. I don't need one for the Chili Bowl cus my daughter already got me one, but let's see....I could use one for the Pro Bowl and.........

Squid

Quote from: alyaks on January 04, 2010, 09:46:01 PM
Homer...can I have a free pass? One for the Super Bowl, one for the Daytona 500. I don't need one for the Chili Bowl cus my daughter already got me one, but let's see....I could use one for the Pro Bowl and.........
Slap 'er, Homer, slap 'er!

BEAR2009

I would like a pogo pass plz   really  enjoy playing    thx  in  advance this is the only place I found to  find a pass  very interesting   blink.gif

Squid

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on January 29, 2010, 02:08:29 PM
  I know you appreciated my restraint, Joe!
Mine was even better. I did not reply. Of course, my quote does say it all. tumbsup.gif

Homer

Squid

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on January 30, 2010, 06:15:43 AM
  Uh oh, Homer's thinking about boobies again.
What do you mean again? I thought he never stopped. I sure know I never stop! tumbsup.gif

commongodfather

hahahaha

This place is great..been reading the boards

Whats up with the free passes what do they do that
the free club pogo don't

Thanks Ed