PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 05:33:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo and online games

Started by eyedoc55,

Previous topic - Next topic

eyedoc55

Does anyone know if pogo took off all the online games..and if not..where does one find them...sometime I like to just play online games to relax...away from badges..but it seems like pogo doesn't want us to play free...lol...per usual...rottin pogo...if anyone has an Idea..let me know....and I bet Homer does

thanks

eyedoc55

Hocky

Not sure what "online games" you are talking about....a club pogo member can play any game that the "free" members can.  If you go into one of the free member game rooms you will have intermissions between rounds of games though.

That's why we pay for a club membership to forgo the ads....

Squid

Do you mean play the Deluxe games while not "connected"?  Not sure what the opthalmologist/optometrist/optician is asking......

eyedoc55

so sorry...I should have given more info...pogo ..in there download area...you either play 1 hour..or play on line...now..its either play 1 hour or buy...no more free play..you could always play the games on line,,,most of them anyway...

I know its pogo..

also..pogo doesn't see any OS system ... after ME...all they want is XP, Vista, Windows 7...have to scrape the other comp with ME..rats...lol

thanks for trying people..

I think all of you here are the best...always with a great answer..

eyedoc55

Squid

I'm sorry, Doc, but I've never played the way you describe so I have no base of experience.  I'm sure someone will chime in with an explanation.  bbq21.gif

Hocky

I know there is a game called Ocean Express that is considered a downloadable game and you can still play it "online".  Didn't say anything about a one hour limit or anything.

eyedoc55

thanks so much hocky..pogo wont respond to my email...and I know I can get great answers here...even if Homer doesn't know...he will fake it... j/k

eyedoc55

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview