PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 07:41:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word whomp 2 go

Started by FrydCircut,

Previous topic - Next topic

FrydCircut

has anyone thought of making a program for word whomp 2 go..  well, since now it plays for tokies and ya dont have to be on-line. and no more pogo-steve to worriy about all night.. just a thought.. probably stupid..lol

Homer

I wouldn't count on autos for pogo to go games. the programmers have their plates full with the regular and club games. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ronandamee1

You still have to upload the tokens to your account. The maximum upload went from 5.7 million to 600k last week. I believe you can only upload the maximum to your account once a week or month. I am sure pogo will notice when you are uploading a whopping 600k tokens a week or month. I put Pogo_Steve on my friends list and hav a few conversations with him about this and that. He never bothers me at all now. I also never abuse the autos(I hardly play pogo anyways). As long as you don't go "balls to the wall" with your auto usage, you will have nothing to fear from pogo_anybody.

FrydCircut

was just wondering... ty... i knew the developers are probably very busy..... and as far as pogo steve goes.. i never had a run in with him.. just read about others situations.   i'm new to all this.. i usually just play the games (not check on info).  but since my club account got suspended for no reason.   >:(   :'(  . i'm out to stick it to p.o.g.o...  :P

rookie3

You can ww from www.wtgwinners.com

I know its not much help but it can help you solve the puzzles and get a few more tokens.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview