Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

harley89

Surely they put in roses for Stinker

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on February 19, 2010, 08:27:11 PM
Surely they put in roses for Stinker
Awww, now how sweet is Harley!  Thinking about others.....

xoxoxox

MsMissy

Oh boy, i have been waiting for this game. hope it does come out next Tuesday. but like others will probably need uncle Auto , after i try it 1st. tks mayhem for the info.  beer11.gif

C~M

Flower Daze is a fast, addictive, light strategy game. The goal is simple, change different colored closed flowers into one color of opened flowers. You do this by clicking on any closed flower adjacent to any open flower (the game starts with one opened flower). When you click on that closed flower, all flowers of that color (adjacent to already opened flowers) will open. Additionally, all the previously opened flowers will change to the color of the new flower. Continue clicking until you turn all closed flowers into one set of opened flowers. There is, of course, a challenge...you must transform all the flowers within a limited number of moves. The numbers of moves is set at the start of each game, and are located on the bottom center of the game area within each large flower. The number within each flower is the number of moves for that color. Plan your moves accordingly! If you run out of moves, don't worry, you can UNDO as many times as you want by clicking the UNDO button on the right side of the game area...you also get one or two power-ups depending on the difficulty level. With the ability to undo, the power-ups, and the groovy skills you will gain as play, you will win more often than not! After the Flower Daze title sequence and rocking' 60's tune, you will be presented with a wall of flowers on the side of the hippy's love machine. One flower will be opened. Click on any adjacent flower to open all connected flowers of that type and change the original flower to the color of the newly opened flowers. You will notice that by clicking on that flower you have just reduced the number of moves for that color by one (the number of moves being located in the large, colored flowers at the bottom of the game area). Take note of the number of moves as well as the range of flowers (how far they reach across the play area) when you make your choices. A good rule of thumb is that you should deplete your moves per color at an equal rate. If you run out of moves you can use a power-up (if you have any), UNDO (as much as you'd like), or simply end the game (tallying your score and tokens earned). Underneath 3 flowers in every game are special unlocks. These flowers can be found by looking for the rippling animation that emanates from them. Opening these flowers will unlock either a score multiplier or a power-up. Score multipliers will increase your score of all future moves that game while power-ups will appear in the "power-up" fireworks box and can be activated at your discretion. For more on the multipliers and how to use the power-ups see the Score Multipliers, Power-Ups, and UNDO. There are three difficulty modes in Flower Daze. The game defaults to Easy, but you can change it at any time by clicking an arrow to the left or right of the difficulty button (on the top right side of the screen). Note that changing the difficulty while a game is underway will cause you to lose game progress. The differences for each difficulty are as follows...

Easy Difficulty – 4 colors 10 x 18 flower grid 22 power-ups 1 score multiplier
Normal Difficulty – 5 colors 13 x 23 flower grid 1 power-up 2 score multipliers
Hard Difficulty – 6 colors 14 x 27 flower grid 1 power-up 2 score multipliers

Scoring is based mainly on opening and transforming flowers. If you can unlock large groups of flowers you will get bonuses. Multipliers unlocked will exponentially increase your score. A breakdown is as follows...

Opening a flower 1 point for each flower
Opening 10-19 flowers at a time (Grass Roots Bonus) 25 Points
Opening 20+ flowers at a time (Join the Movement Bonus) 50 points
Winning a game without using a power up 150 points
Each game won in a row +100 tokens for a streak of 1+ wins

Your token rewards amount to 10% of your score. Additionally, if you are having a winning streak you will gain an extra 100 tokens. Note you must complete a game (win or lose) to earn your score, stats, tokens, and rank progress.

Every Flower Daze game has 3 special flowers that hide rewards that are unlocked when the flowers are opened. These rewards come in the form of score multipliers and power-ups. There are 3 different possible power-ups and 3 different possible score multipliers. The rewards are random within each type (multiplier or power-ups), but there is a set number of each per difficulty mode. The breakdown is as follows...

Easy Difficulty – 2 power-ups 1 multiplier
Normal Difficulty – 1 power-up 2 multipliers
Hard Difficulty – 1 power-up 2 multipliers

Score multipliers, when earned, will fly over to the parking meter on the middle right side of the screen. From that moment on, the score of each opened flower will be multiplied by that amount. If you unlock a second multiplier, those rewards will multiply with each other. For example, if you have an x2 score multiplier and later you earn an x3, you will then have an x6 multiplier for all flowers unlocked! There are three power-ups available in Flower Daze. Each power-up will appear on the bottom right side of the game area when unlocked. Flower Daze has 50 ranks that Club Pogo players can earn as they progress through the game. Your current rank is located on the middle left side of the screen, in the form of a large button on a satchel. You can click on the rank image at any time during the game to check the details of your current rank and your progress towards the next rank. Additionally, you can view your button collection (rank icons) earned thus far.There are 5 rank badges you can win in Flower Daze. The badges are given out when you achieve ranks 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50. As you earn ranks you will also unlock 3 mini items themed with the game.

Joe C

Thanks chummy and CrazyMan! tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Flower daze is on the list, but it wont let me in the game. It says to sign up for Club Pogo to play it. but i already belong to clubpogo. hmmmm. maybe pogo is having problems already. is anyone else having this priblem??  sad.gif

shamoo

panic button.gif  omg crazzyman your fingers must be wore out now   cheerleading.gif beer11.gif ty for info though shamoo

C~M

Quote from: shamoo on February 23, 2010, 11:05:27 AM
panic button.gif  omg crazzyman your fingers must be wore out now   cheerleading.gif beer11.gif ty for info though shamoo

gotta love copy & paste and change a few words around to make it my own...lol

lemonstardust52

how do I get the code for the cheat. I paid for it but it hasn,t shown up on my 150 code page ??

Mayhem

How long have you been waiting?

You may want to email replacecode@aol.com and see if there is any delays today.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mistyeyed

the auto definitely needs some tweaking..it will not use the power ups at all,which will make it hard to win those two special badges..

Homer

The graphics in this game absolutely blow.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

chummychum

The use of power ups have been added in FlowerPower 0.4 (just updated)

Joe C

Quote from: chummychum on February 25, 2010, 11:27:03 PM
The use of power ups have been added in FlowerPower 0.4 (just updated)
Thanks for the update, chummychum! tumbsup.gif

pete379

no-no.gif I don't know bout the rest of you, but the "new" update 0.4 stalls when it is trying to use the power ups. Guess I will go back the 0.3 and that one seems to stall also. Good Luck all