PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 07:29:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My Coke Rewards Points for Pogo 2010

Started by Hocky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Here is the newly updated points redemption for Pogo subscriptions from MyCokeRewards points:

75 Points – 1 Month of Club Pogo
    Reward code must be entered by January 31, 2011

200 Points – 3 Months of Club Pogo

570 Points – 1 Year of Club Pogo

The 3-month reward was reduced by 50 points and the one year reward was increased by 20 points more. In addition, the Pogo rewards have been extended for another year, through January 2011.

For those of you unfamiliar with the promo, here are some details:

You can earn MyCokeRewards points for entering codes from Coca-Cola brand products at the MyCokeRewards web site. Once you've saved up enough rewards points, you can turn them in to get free stuff — like Club Pogo subscriptions. (For what it's worth, a 12-pack of Coke products will earn you 10 points, and bottles are worth 3.) When you use your points to get a Club Pogo subscription, they'll send you a Club Pogo pass code via email with instructions to add the time to your account; like all Club Pogo passes, the time is added to the end of your current subscription.

Squid

I vote that Hocky be made "Miss Coca-Cola".

You get a sash, crown and scepter (with a bottle of coke at the top).

WTG, Hocky!  You always have the info... tyvm.

alyaks

Thanks Hocky! I'll either have to start drinking Coke products or go back to dumpster diving.  giggle2.gif

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

MsMissy

WTG Hocky , glad you can get the info 1st. You win the blue ribbon award LOL  tumbsup.gif

I r a cheat

Well I'm not from the USA so I can't get anymore passes...the UK version stopped doing pogo passes.

Oh well.

Sodosopa

tumbsup.gif hi11.gif

Thanks for this info...I wanna kick myself in the  ass.gif for not registering sooner and throwing all those codes away... girls18.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview