PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:51:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

RISK is now being beta tested

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

who me?

I use to love to play Risk.
I just hope it's not as drawn out as the board game.  yawn.gif

Julie

Quote from: who me? on January 08, 2010, 10:39:35 PM
I use to love to play Risk.
I just hope it's not as drawn out as the board game.  yawn.gif

Actually I've never heard of the game before but it looks like it might be interesting  popcorn2.gif  Like Scrabble & Monopoly they might include options to make the game shorter.  Thanks for sharing! 

roadwarrior

is it going to be that chitty f*&#ed up flash chit like beaker and pucky?  My computer hates the 2 flash games.

I love risk....I just hope pogo's version doesn't take forever and a day to complete.   cheerleading.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Mayhem

Quote from: roadwarrior on January 08, 2010, 11:34:57 PM
is it going to be that chitty f*&#ed up flash chit like beaker and pucky?  My computer hates the 2 flash games.

It's a Java game  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

CindyLouWho

Thanks for the info!   tumbsup.gif   I love Risk, just hope Pogo don't mess up or change the game  too much  blink.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Once again, I will not be playing by hand, so it does not matter what Pogo does. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

I've never played Risk before ''' but I'm soooooo glad it's a Java game.  Just hate those other two - Beaker and Puck.  What about the Mini Golf Madness ... isn't that a flash game too? Don't find the golf game like Beaker and Puck though.  Those two are phooey to me, ugh.  But like Joe C ... I get the auto's anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter one way or the other ''' unless you LIKE playing the game, then it's a drag. Thanks for sharing!!   tumbsup.gif

C~M

Is the auto ready, hate the game.  One game used to take all day to play.

Squid

I've never played RISK.  It didn't appeal to me.  An auto for this one is going to appeal to me.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on January 09, 2010, 03:31:31 PM
I've never played RISK.  It didn't appeal to me.  An auto for this one is going to appeal to me.

Does a banana appeal to you?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

who me?

Quote from: Homer on January 09, 2010, 03:47:00 PM
Does a banana appeal to you?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

It really wasn't that funny...but I laughed  hysterical.gif    leave it to Homer.

Sue

Never ever played the game and I dont intend to ever play this one.... by hand.

Squid

MsMissy

hi11.gif    Ive never played this game either, but will try, but will probably need uncle Auto also.