PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:04:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Beta Program

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The latest beta session is about to come to an end. You can now sign up to be a beta tester for the next one.

http://www.pogo.com/publicbeta.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

thanks, but you didn't tweet it...lol

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

KimP

cheesy.gif

Thank you I have sure applied

Sue

Is anyone on this site currently a tester?

Assume Mayhem is since he gets all the screen shots of the new games.

Mayhem

Quote from: LazySue on January 10, 2010, 07:51:22 PM
Is anyone on this site currently a tester?

Assume Mayhem is since he gets all the screen shots of the new games.

I don't think pogo would let the owner of a cheat site have access to the beta test site ... but if any pogo employees is reading this, i'd love to be included in a session!  hysterical.gif

However, I have lots of friends that do have access and that's how I get the screenshots & information  tumbsup.gif

alyaks

Joe C

The only way I would be part of a beta program is to beta test the cheat programs for a game in production! tumbsup.gif giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Thanks for tweeting it just for me...lol, but can only apply once...lol

eyedoc55

I have applied...hope they don't check my status...I would be royally unaccepted....lol...

eyedoc55

roadwarrior

I applied....hope I get in..but not expecting to.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

I applied. Hope they don't laugh at me again.

Squid

I've been a beta tester twice.  I'm over it.  If this site or BH ever needs soldiers to go into the beta site for info, I'll volunteer, but that's just about the only reason I would ever reapply.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on January 18, 2010, 04:25:09 AM
I've been a beta tester twice.  I'm over it.  If this site or BH ever needs soldiers to go into the beta site for info, I'll volunteer, but that's just about the only reason I would ever reapply.

That might not be a bad idea ...

jrzydvl

they would like that after you get acceptted just pm one of them and give them your login info and then they can go to work

KimP

where do you check to see if accepted and how long is it before your accepted as a beta tester????

wnn725

I was a beta tester before and this time applied under a different pogo name I have   so I hope to get in this time around   It is usually about 2 or 3 weeks after it closes

MsMissy

I have never been a Beta tester& dont care too be 1, but Gl 2 all who like too.  popcorn2.gif

Stinkerbell

I've been a beta tester twice, and I broke it both times. I'm over it, but Pogo is still ticked at me. 

Gee, go figure.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 22, 2010, 06:40:09 PM
Gee, I go pee in my pants all the time.  Go figure.

I'll be sure to start a "Depends" collection for ya, darlin'.  xoxoxox