PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 05:41:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Beta Program

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

resinfire69

How long does the beta testing last?? Clue game is closed for some reason  sad.gif

Squid

I don't think there is any set amount of time.  Both times that I was a tester, it lasted at least several months each time.  I tested Thousand Island Solitaire, Bingo Luau and at least one other that escapes my memory....

resinfire69

oh ok thanks for answering that question!  tumbsup.gif hi11.gif

Homer

I think the beta sessions are 6 months

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

From Beta Site:

March 18, 2010 9:40AM - Clue Working Risk Leaving soon.
Clue: Secrets & Spies seems to be firing on all cylinders now, so have at it and have fun. Risk on the other hand is leaving the Beta program soon, so get all your play in now, it might not be available this weekend. Also stop by tomorrow for a special announcement.

So, it seems Risk will be the next game released.

MsMissy

Oh gee, i was hopeing Clue would come out before Risk. will just have to see, i quess. sad.gif

C~M

Risk has been removed and they said to look for it on Pogo soon.

From site:

P.S. Risk has been taken down, thanks for all your hard work with it! It shall reach the shores of Pogo quite soon. It will be avaliable to Free (vs bots only) and Club members (multiplayer, badges, etc.)!

C~M

Latest from Beta:

Tuesday April 13th 10AM - Do You Want The Good News Or The Bad News First? :)
The Good News: A new game is coming to Beta soon! It's currently top secret!:)
The Bad News: Clue: Secrets & Spies is Leaving Beta soon :(
The Good News: Clue: Secrets & Spies will be on Pogo soon! :)
The Bad News: I will be unable to give access to more Episodes to Clue: Secrets & Spies before its gone. :( Sorry!
Stay tuned for more updates!