This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free 1 year Pogo membership

Started by lexustami,

Previous topic - Next topic

lexustami

I know how to get free 1 year ClubPogo memberships but it says not to post a link to another website without contacting Homer and I can't find any way to contact him.  Message me and I will tell you what you need to do. 100% legal and not a scam.

Tami

Lunalevita

Are you serious? shocked.gif
Because i'm in need of one. Mine expires in a few hours, lol. I'm searching like a fool. XD

lexustami

Yes, I am very serious. I would just post the instructions but I don't want to get into trouble for linking to another website. It isn't a competitor site or anything just a rewards site. You get 100 points just for registering and a Pogo membership is 100 points.

Can you send me a message? It won't let me send messages yet.

Tami

Lunalevita

Same here. I was looking but i can't yet.

From what i hear that sounds cool. XD

lexustami

Then keep an eye on this thread. I'm sure as soon as Homer sees that it is legit he will let me post the details.

Tami

Lunalevita

munch000

This free membership will be great for those of us who are out of work and can't afford a new membership cheesy.gif

lexustami

To wildcat... I got your message but I guess since I am new there is no way to respond to it. Or at least there isn't a reply button I can see.

Here is a one year code for whoever grabs it first. Everyone will be able to get their own once I get approval to post the details.

CODE HAS BEEN USED

Please post if you use this code so no one else tries to use it.

Tami

Lunalevita

Quote from: lexustami on January 10, 2010, 05:14:18 AM
To wildcat... I got your message but I guess since I am new there is no way to respond to it. Or at least there isn't a reply button I can see.

Here is a one year code for whoever grabs it first. Everyone will be able to get their own once I get approval to post the details.

6FSJ-P6UQ-JWLA-G4MG-VSJZ

Please post if you use this code so no one else tries to use it.

Tami

Lexu; I love you! Used the code it works. My heart is beating so fast  cheerleading.gif

lexustami

There is nothing like the thrill of saving money! 

Take care,

Tami

Lunalevita

Quote from: lexustami on January 10, 2010, 05:21:41 AM
There is nothing like the thrill of saving money! 

Take care,

Tami

Thanks! XD
Pogo is a great game site i would spend money if i had them. - Happy *

lexustami

You can add me to your Pogo friends list if you would like. lexustami

Tami

munch000

Hopefully Homer will hear about this soon so we can get a code. Thanks lexustami

lexustami

In the meantime, you can add me to your Pogo friends list and send me a message through there and I can tell you how to get the free membership.

Tami

mattyboosh

Hmmm, this all sounds very interesting. Would love to know the secret... :D

who me?

Those are codes from the subway contest that ended a few months go.
Once you get 25 post here you can send and receive pms (personal messages) just keep posting.
One way to get your post count up is to go to the game section thats what it's the for to get your post count up  tumbsup.gif

lexustami

Mattyboosh... I sent you a message on Pogo.

Tami

lexustami

Quote from: who me? on January 10, 2010, 05:47:32 AM
Those are codes from the subway contest that ended a few months go.
Once you get 25 post here you can send and receive pms (personal messages) just keep posting.
One way to get your post count up is to go to the game section thats what it's the for to get your post count up  tumbsup.gif

No they aren't. This has nothing to do with a contest.

Tami

mattyboosh