Yes, that is the point of this thread.

KimP

for some reason I only got 6 months wish it was one year
any info on this

who me?

Quote from: sabi270986 on January 10, 2010, 04:45:00 PM
Hello Can you help me please?
I should like to free club pogo
Go to the first post of this thread and follow the instructions, it tells you how.

lexustami

Someone copied and pasted my instructions to a "deals" website so those SD'ers took most of the 1 year passes. Act now because the other memberships will be snapped up quick.

This deal has been around for at least a month now so I'm surprised no one else had posted it sooner.

Tami

Candyred32

Well keep's telling me:

The registration could not be completed
There were problems with the following fields:

Email is invalid

Well....I've tried 3 or 4 different emails. Thanks for the offer think I'll have to pass on this one.

Bluecat

Dang.  I have over 900 points in my RecycleBank from living in a city that recycles. Knew I should have looked to see what I could redeem the points for.  Only let me redeem for 1 6 month subscription (once per year.)  Wish I could have cashed in on the one year sub.  crying10.gif  Thanks for the info.  Better late than never.

deeedeee

Thanks I could only get 3 months but thats ok better then nothing   cheerleading.gif

popcorns

I am having a blonde moment here.  I do not see where it says register.  All I see is activate and Homer says to register.  When I click on activate it wants to download Quicktime.  Is this what you all are doing.  Help  panic button.gif

sabi270986

Hello can you help me please.Can you give me please a club card

rosejacky37

yeah...and i got for each account 20 gems for free.... cheerleading.gif

rosejacky37

got 10 new accounts...20 gems free for each... cheerleading.gifthanks homer cheesy.gif

alyaks

Quote from: popcorns on January 10, 2010, 11:29:38 PM
I am having a blonde moment here.  I do not see where it says register.  All I see is activate and Homer says to register.  When I click on activate it wants to download Quicktime.  Is this what you all are doing.  Help  panic button.gif

Upper left hand corner of page it says sign in. When you click that it gives you the option of signing in or registering.

alyaks

Quote from: sabi270986 on January 11, 2010, 12:31:26 AM
Go to the 1 page. There is instructions there on how to get the free 6 months of pogo.

who me?

Quote from: sabi270986 on January 11, 2010, 12:31:26 AM

Quote from: sabi270986 on January 10, 2010, 04:45:00 PM
Hello Can you help me please?
I should like to free club pogo
Quote from: who me? on January 10, 2010, 05:19:58 PM
Go to the first post of this thread and follow the instructions, it tells you how.

No we can't give you anything!....But you can get it yourself!

Hocky

Oh dear lord....I feel like this will turn into another subway game fiasco and bring a whole new slew of newbies who can't follow simple instructions  undecided.gif

Yep...looks like too many people are snatching up all of the pogo offers.  They are now down to 3 month passes only.  I wonder if they will replenish these after a certain time period.  undecided.gif

Lunalevita

Wow, only 3 month passes left? I was lucky to grab one year then.

dancing16.gif

kaf4356

hi11.gif
i did get my points but i cant fint any offers for pogo. can someone please help me?
thanks