Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Club Pogo - One Year Offer

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

GERTIG122303

bobby

maybe pogo free offers and such topics should be "premium topics" and only members with a certain number of posts can see? just a thought...a post count so high that even i couldn't get in giggle2.gif

jarjar

Thanks so much for sharing, I was able to pick up 2 three months. One for me and one for hubby with both our emails.
embrace.gif good luck everyone. And thanks for the wonderful instructions Homer, also thanks to our new member for being so kind to share. Got to love this place. embrace.gif

debbie87

The Club Pogo offer is no longer listed under the C's

RomersHoney4ever

Hi there. Im in need of some info if u can help. Im on a pogo pass now that ends today  girls18.gif I want to know if I am allowed to use another pass or if u only get one. I L in love1.gifOVE the games and spend most of my day on pogo since getting hurt at work months ago but cant afford it. If I can have another pass..... then where do I get it? Thanks so much for your help.
Everyone be safe and have a wonderful evening. hi11.gif

rosejacky37

maktgk21001

yes u can just under different name

philbert396

There is no Club Pogo link on this site.

susieg4264

my 3 month subscription ran out today homer girls18.gif could you please get me a good code for a 1 yr. subscription? would so ever grateful white flag.gif

Squid

who me?

Quote from: Squid on January 11, 2010, 03:00:18 PM
rolleyes.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Whats the matter Squiddly?  Feeling like ya need this smiley ...   swear2.gif shoot it's not there and I don't feel like going to my photobucket...use this one instead   diablo.gif

resinfire69

www.recyclebank.com is ALL OUT of Club Pogo Memberships!! Just like the Coke Rewards once they sell out they remove the link. Sorry  sad.gif

xxmatteroftime

Tried to fins it but when i clciked on c it was not there so now what do i do?

simplyaok

snowflower

Thanks so much!!  A friend in need is no longer indeed!!  Got him 7 years!!  cheesy.gif

Squid

Quote from: who me? on January 11, 2010, 03:07:55 PM
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Whats the matter Squiddly?  Feeling like ya need this smiley ...   swear2.gif shoot it's not there and I don't feel like going to my photobucket...use this one instead   diablo.gif
LOL, thanks for the support, WhoMe?!

tdinab

Too bad it's only for US  residents only, not us Canadians

munch000

For canadians all you have to do is make up a US address -to easy-      but I just checked the site and the 3 months of pogo is no longer offered.Went really fast. But I would keep checking the site as you never know when they may offer pogo again.

goodenuff

First, a big "Thank you" to both the original poster of this and to Homer for giving us the step-by-step instructions. I got 4 years worth of the 1-year offers, then quit -- so there'd be some left for other people.

Second, this is one of those threads that may have to be locked, as people are going to be asking about this until about 2012, given the way the Subway thread went...

Have a good day all and thanks again.

Hocky

No wonder they took the posts for pogo down.....too many greedy people took them all with multiple addresses....now there will be more newbies crying they cant find the club pogo offer on the website now.

I need a drink  girl5.gif