Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

50% off ALL Word Game Badges!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

This is from the Pogo news section :

March Mayhem is here! Every day this week, we're offering an insane "Deal of the Day"! Act fast! Offer is good for today only!

Today's deal: Get 50% off ALL Word Game Badges! Use coupon code WORD50 at checkout. Stock up for yourself or Gift these badges to your friends! Check back tomorrow to see what our next outrageous Deal of the Day is!

http://www.pogo.com/challenge/find-badge.do?searchtype=mnm&sortName=gem&sortDirection=false&searchgametype=GCword&intcmp=cp_MTX_commnews_mnm_dealaday
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Sue

I keep trying to gift from one of my accounts to another but for the one I want to gift it wants to charge me full price and the same badge I can buy for current account at 1/2 off. Doesn't make sense to me. Gonna clean my cache and try again.

Sue

Just tried again and it wont let me gift to anyone at the special price.

Sue

Pogo Marco: Hi, my name is Pogo Marco. How may I help you?
: My ??? is why cant I gift another account with the mix and match badges that are on sale today only
: it wants to charge me full gem price to gift another account
: WORD50 with that code the badges are suppose to be 1/2 off
Pogo Marco: Please wait let me check.
Pogo Marco: Thanks for waiting.
: ok
Pogo Marco: Do you know the terms or condition for that.
: Today's deal: Get 50% off ALL Word Game Badges! Use coupon code WORD50* at checkout. Stock up for yourself or Gift these badges to your friends! Check back tomorrow to see what our next outrageous Deal of the Day is!

: *Discount offer expires 03/15/10. Value of discount will be deducted from list price at time of purchase using Pogo Gems. This offer is valid in North America only. Limit one offer per transaction. This offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
Pogo Marco: Yes.
: What am I doing wrong that it wont let me gift any
Pogo Marco: You are not getting the gift option.
: I get the gift option but it wants to charge me the full 16 gems to gift it but if I purchase it for my own account I get it at 8 gems
: I'm not getting a discount when I want to gift it
Pogo Marco: No problem, just gift it.
: and pay 16 gems???
Pogo Marco: Please know that Limit one offer per transaction
: I know that and I havent been able to do any since I cant get a discount
Pogo Marco: If you already purchased it for yourself, you can't give it as a gift
: I have not purchased it for myslef
: I have put it in the checkout to see if I would get the discount if I bought it for myself
Pogo Marco: Okay
: And I can gift it 100 times to 100 people. It does not matter if I own it or not as gifting is not contingent on if you personally own it.
Pogo Marco: Please gift it and you charged full amount, please contact us again, I'll refund the half.
: Okie Dokie
: Bye
Pogo Marco: Goodbye!
Pogo Marco: Take care

Sue

I finally got it to work. I put the recepients name in and then
put the code it and it finally gave me the discount.
Takes more work to buy the badge than it does to earn it.  impatience.gif

Squid

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on March 15, 2010, 02:02:19 PM
Hmmm...Pogo_Marco_Polo?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
ARen't you supposed to say that with your eyes closed while feeling around in the dark?

Homer

Quote from: Squid on March 15, 2010, 03:59:33 PM
ARen't you supposed to say that with your eyes closed while feeling around in the dark?

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wnn725

thanks for letting me know about the deal..I will check back tomorrow  tumbsup.gif

alyaks

Squid

50% off Mini Gem backgrounds today (Mar. 16, '10) only.

MsMissy

Tks Mayhem for the info.Ill have to ck this out.  hi11.gif

Splenda