Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beware of Offers of Free Gems and Other Offerings

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

This might be old pogo news but I think it's important to post it here :

Players have reported seeing e-mails, chat messages and other forms of communications regarding offers of "Free Gems" or "Free Tokens" and other items. We strongly recommend that you do NOT sign up for these deals, as many of them are not legitimate offers. Some of these offers are made merely to collect screen names and passwords in order to hijack accounts.

On occasion, Pogo will offer free Pogo Gems, but those offers will come directly from Pogo or our official partner, Peanut Labs, via the www.pogo.com site. Be sure to look very carefully at the web address, as some of these offers come from sites that look a lot like "pogo.com", but you'll be able to see that they are not.

-----

I just received an email from : Pogo News <pogo@email.pogo.com> offering "Free Gems" but I must complete 'one of their offers' to get them.

You can tell by how unprofessional the layout is that it's not from pogo.com. Please do not even attempt to do any of these offers - even if your desperate for gems.

You WILL NOT receive anything from them.

They get paid for every offer you complete - your just supporting their illegal activities.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

Pogo has a link in their rolling banner for free gems.  I took a look.  There were only two that weren't looking for money.  One was a survey site.  I clicked on that and I didn't qualify.... for whatever reason.  The other one was for college (hardeeharhar)  I filled out the information.... no biggie just normal information like you were joining a forum site.  I might get some emails, but that's what I have a delete key for.  I got 14 gems for my efforts.
and so far no emails

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview