PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:29:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly world edition.

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

How can you tell how many times you have totally gone around the gameboard??? I am talking about the total to get the badges and not after every game.

Squid

I think you have to land on the GO space while playing a game.  The info will pop up for a few seconds.

Mistyeyed

i am all the way up to rank 96 on this game and still have not gotten that elusive triple 6s badge,anyone else still missing it?

pete379

I was finishing up this game the other day, and when I clicked on "GO" space it showed me how many times I needed for next rank. But after you reach that rank it just says: after this game you will reach a new rank. I finished the 100 ranks with NO sixes badge. It sucks. I also ranked out in Treasure Island, and still missing 1 or 2 items!!  swear2.gif Good Luck!!!

Joe C

There is another thread about the "Big Roller" badge. Basically, play in a room with Pogo Bots and you are far more likely to get it. I cannot remember the suggested room setting, but I distinctly remember getting it on both screen names (different times) playing against Pogo Bots. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

i always let my auto go wild playing with the bots and still not 6s badge..

Joe C

Quote from: Mistyeyed on April 23, 2010, 08:42:38 AM
i always let my auto go wild playing with the bots and still not 6s badge..
I think there was a certain set of rules that worked best. I do not remember what it was, but I was having the same issue, then got it in a day or two. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

pete379

I basically played all 100 levels with the bots. I tried to find the topic in the forum on what settings to use, but to no avail, didn't find them.  6_6.gif Oh well, another badge that eludes me..LOL... ass.gif

Mistyeyed

this one and that perfect game badge from golf solitaire have eluded me..never got that one either..

Blacklord4

topsecret.gif mist,i got the perfect game at golf solitaire on my 1st game...got the tip from friend.....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview