PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 02:13:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Philler Screenshots

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Here is a few screenshots of the new Pogo Philler game.

Instructions : Click and hold the left mouse button to inflate the balloon. If an alien touches it while it's growing, it will pop (that's bad).

The object of the game is use the balloons to trap and defeat the aliens. Ranks are determined by how many "rounds" you complete.

You can also click on the red balloons button (on the bottom right hand side of the screen) to change your balloon type.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snowflower

blink.gif Thanks for the screenshots Mayhem, looks interesting ..
            Ahem. Is this another one we'll have to pay to play??

Mayhem

Nah, this just looks like a regular pogo game.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

alyaks

Quote from: snowflower on April 27, 2010, 03:43:16 PM
blink.gif Thanks for the screenshots Mayhem, looks interesting ..
            Ahem. Is this another one we'll have to pay to play??

Looks like another one I will have to pay to play cus I aint gonna play it. Uncle Otto will have to lol

C~M

It starts off being kinda fun...you blow up balloons and use them to explode the alien things....right now it is choppy and freezes alot on beta.  I think it will be fun once the freexe ups are gone, like Pogo will ever fix that...lol

MsMissy

Tks ken for the screenshots to look at, quess uncle auto i will need, after i try it myself.  hi11.gif

wnn725

my arm gets sore  so u can bet uncle auto will do it for me   girls18.gif