Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How to Play Balloon Bounce

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

edfshr

Sometimes I run the free part of the auto just to observe how the game is played. Sometimes I have to run it on more than one computer if I'm having trouble learning -- or if BH makes a really short free time.

And if it really doesn't work I don't bother buying it -- by then it's too late to get a screen shot for a TSR anyway.

Sue

Mistyeyed

do we have an auto yet for it?

chummychum

Sue

I so hate this game... just watching it play is enough to make me sick.
The lag sucks and the game makes no sense to me.

Horrible game.

Thankfully the autos can take care of it while we are sleeping.

soapbubbles

Is anyone else having this problem with the auto? when it doesn't win mine won't restart the game?? what setting is best?
Thanks help.gif help.gif

MrBlah

I don't exactly hate the game like some, but as with a lot of pogo games they do what they can to make you want to cheat.

I never used an auto to play a game but I was looking for tips on how to get through round 4, so I tried the Fillerkiller.  It's true, it aint gonna set any high scores -- it was far worse than me.

I am getting high scores myself by doing nothing but making as many large balloons as possible.  I count 1-20 quickly and try to fit another larger balloon in immediately.  The problem comes in the last round.  It not only cheats me by giving me18 balloons, regardless if I had 45 left going into the last round, but it also adds the feature of static electricity busting most of the little amount of balloons I have left.  This coupled with it taking roughly 1 balloon/alien makes it near impossible to finish up the game.

Go for the Firekilller at least until pogo straightens their act out

GodsmsVee

I finally played it and got the badge, not a boring game after all tumbsup.gif

BFM2005

I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say that I just found this game a couple of weeks ago and am really enjoying it more and more. Nice change of pace from the "thinking" games when you start seeing double, lol.

S1lent

Greetings,
This one was a little brain dead?
S1lent

BTW..right up my alley

Squid

I sorta, kinda, maybe like this game.