This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

High Stakes Pool Auto

Started by Kenzie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenzie

bbq21.gifOK, first time I am offering advice re a pogo cheat.   I used this one for one PBA badge and it took forever for it to work well enough for me to win the badge.   I ended up *GASP* learning to shoot and play the game myself and it's now my favorite Pogo game!   Whoda thunk it?   I can beat the bots 9/10 times at 8 ball and cut-throat, too.   It's "just like regular live pool" but on your puter screen.  The cheat takes too long to aim and shoot and if you want to get rated you can't use this kind of slow cheat.   No person would put up with the big time lags.   My advice:  learn the game fast as there's a HSP challenge badge in late August.  Anyway, all the other cheats are fantastic, but this one needs work if it's going to "play with the big boys".   Thanks for all you do, Badgehelp!

chummychum

Shame on you!

Bailiff, WHACK his pee pee!

Dare you lift a finger around here. Take him to be tortured.

Kenzie

lipstick.gif <---KenzieI pee sitting down LOL!  Sorry, but I actually like about 3 games at pogo haaahaha.   HSP happens to be one of them hehe.

chummychum

Joe C

Quote from: Kenzie on August 06, 2010, 03:30:20 PM
bbq21.gifOK, first time I am offering advice re a pogo cheat.   I used this one for one PBA badge and it took forever for it to work well enough for me to win the badge.   I ended up *GASP* learning to shoot and play the game myself and it's now my favorite Pogo game!   Whoda thunk it?   I can beat the bots 9/10 times at 8 ball and cut-throat, too.   It's "just like regular live pool" but on your puter screen.  The cheat takes too long to aim and shoot and if you want to get rated you can't use this kind of slow cheat.   No person would put up with the big time lags.   My advice:  learn the game fast as there's a HSP challenge badge in late August.  Anyway, all the other cheats are fantastic, but this one needs work if it's going to "play with the big boys".   Thanks for all you do, Badgehelp!
No way! You mean to tell me that the auto for High Stakes Pool does not work? I am sure that this will be addressed right away. Just like it was addressed in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009.
hysterical.gif
I gave up on that auto (and fifteen bucks I wasted for it) the last time the Patriots won the Superbowl.
swear2.gif
Of course, I know that I did not submit at least 10 TSR for this auto, along with multiple posts on BadgeHelp. No one else I know did the same. And we all received quick email replies for the TSR we did not submit.
nono.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview