This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Missing game window

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

has anyone ever gotten the message after you start your auto  "the agent is unable to find game window"  and in the auto box the message says "please start game in your browser"  ive been getting that on all my autos that i try..thanks all

Homer

Like I've been trying to tell you. You aren't using the current versions

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

Homer,i keep downloading the autos from the front page of pogocheats,i dont know what else to do with it but that..i dont really know if its the autos causing the problem now cause im getting that message on every auto now..its a puzzler..

C~M

you need to go to www.badgehelp.com and make sure you have the latest versions there, and if you use AOL, you must refresh each page to make sure the updated auto shows

Mistyeyed

i did go to the badgehelp page and downloaded a couple of the autos over the weekend and got the same message,but i will try it again..i dont go through aol,i am on verizon..

Mistyeyed

well i went to the badgehelp site and downloaded the 2.4 version of sleepy slots and the same window message comes up,does anyone out there think it could be something else on my computer that is blocking these autos or causing some kind of problem with them when i try to run them?  i play a lot of games on facebook,i was wondering if that might be interferring with anything?

Homer

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 25, 2010, 10:41:33 AM
well i went to the badgehelp site and downloaded the 2.4 version of sleepy slots and the same window message comes up,does anyone out there think it could be something else on my computer that is blocking these autos or causing some kind of problem with them when i try to run them?  i play a lot of games on facebook,i was wondering if that might be interferring with anything?

Try switching your windows theme to windows classic. If you are using the newer transparent type themes the autos will not work. IE is the recommended browser but they should also work in Firefox

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

i tried switching to classic and same message is coming up,i have IE as my browser..i did send a tsr to badgehelp but havent heard back from them yet,im not sure if it actually went through to them or not so i sent a follow up e mail but no response yet..hopefully they can figure out what is causing all this..seems like for some reason something is holding the autos back from working..its a mystery..

Stinkerbell

Misty, I was getting that message when I tried playing with IE, but when I switched to SeaMonkey, it went away and the autos worked fine.

Mistyeyed

well stinkerbell i took your advice and downloaded that seamonkey..i just tested a couple different autos with it..including the spooky slots one and IT WORKS...i dont know why the IE stopped working for them but i shall test out a few more just to be sure..thanks for the advice on it...i shall use this browser just for the games and use the IE for other stuff..

tokiehog

also if your using the free AVG it will stop your autos from working,i think AVG got a real mess made with the new upgrade...i ran across that last week with one of my computers...i say if it aint broke don't fix it...

smokyrain

Mistyeyed, I had that problem today with 'nobody loses'. First time for me that it happened and I was just playing it earlier today.
I use IE9 beta and have Windows 7 ultimate. 
Anyway I finally just reinstalled it and it worked fine again.

Mistyeyed

another thing i changed also was the percentage on the screen size down in the right hand corner..it was on 125 for a long time,and when the autos stopped working,someone also told me to check that,after i changed it back to 100,they have been working fine...so far..so good..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview