This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo gift ???

Started by xxStephAnexx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xxStephAnexx

hello everybody, my wife a send me a gift ( hot haven slot hearly pigs) and i'm can not attivate this??? when i' m go in my badge album below it is write see my gift not attivate?? anyone can help me for attivate this???? tyvm and sorry for my not good anglish. good days everyone  hi11.gif

Homer

nobody gifts me anything  6_6.gif so I'm not familiar with the process but you may need to contact pogo to figure it out if no one else has any suggestions here

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Did you actually open the gift?  Did you click on my gifts and open it?  If you did, then do what homer suggested.  If not, open it first.  Then it should show up.

Homer- I gift you a case of fresh donuts and a bottomless mug of cold beer.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

Quote from: roadwarrior on December 11, 2010, 06:43:23 AM
Did you actually open the gift?  Did you click on my gifts and open it?  If you did, then do what homer suggested.  If not, open it first.  Then it should show up.

Homer- I gift you a case of fresh donuts and a bottomless mug of cold beer.

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

shamoo

panic button.gif roadwarrior what about homers fav (boobies) ok homer i gift you  1000 sets of 44 DD okay enjoy beer11.gif

topsecret.gif remember homer you have to treat them all equally  hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: xxStephAnexx on December 11, 2010, 04:02:26 AM
hello everybody, my wife a send me a gift ( hot haven slot hearly pigs) and i'm can not attivate this??? when i' m go in my badge album below it is write see my gift not attivate?? anyone can help me for attivate this???? tyvm and sorry for my not good anglish. good days everyone  hi11.gif
I have the same issue with the Christmas Mix badge. I sent it from my wife's account, where we do not buy Mix badges to my account. I am trying to use up the "free" gems from paying this year's $40 subscription fee.

I opened a ticket and I have not head diddly poop from Pogo.
swear2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

xxStephAnexx

tyvm all, my gifs it is in my bagdes book ( good reception) but not possible open this  girls18.gif. i'm ask at papa christmass a badge album since mix bagde not open  giggle2.gif. very good day all  hi11.gif

Joe C

I opened a ticket with Pogo and they fixed it.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview