PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 10:37:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

dose anyone know where i can get a 1 year membership free

Started by samantha,

Previous topic - Next topic

samantha

i  really need  help i was told that u  can get a  1 year  membership for  free  whent to the site and its a scam. dose anyone know where i can  get one.im not  on pogo all the time so dont wanna pay  40 bucks for one

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Homer

We used to have free memberships thanks to Subway but the promotion ended well over a year ago and unlike the scams you see in pogo chat our freebies were not a scam.

We do not have any more passes and we don't aniticipate an offer like that again

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

if you aren't on Pogo all the time just play free or do like us and pay your $40 for it.  There are 2 offers listed on the main page of the forum for a free month, but just coming here and joining and then your 1st post is asking for a free year of Pogo ain't gonna happen.  I suggest you go collect beer and soda cans and recycle them and use the money to pay for Pogo if you must have it.

gran2x2

roadwarrior

Either cough up $20 for 6 months at a time or $40 a year like the rest of us.

If you collect coke points you can get 1 month at a time for free depending on how many points you get, but at the rate you can add them to your coke points account it's just easier to cough up the $40.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Fatman

Well there's one way but it's not really free.  If you drink Coke products save the caps off the bottles and on the 12 packs and 24 packs there's a code inside.  Save them all up and register at the mycokerewards site and for about 570 points you can get a 1 year club pogo membership. 

That's the only way I know, I've done it for the last 4 years.  Every time I have the points I add another year, I'm good for about the next 4 or 5.

Fatman

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on January 12, 2011, 02:49:29 PM
Shovel my sidewalk all winter and I'll consider it  tongue.gif

I was going to direct them to www.wherecaniget1freeyearofpogo?.com

legacygeek

Does anybody know where I can get a brand new Ferrari 458 Italia for free?  I don't drive all the time so I'm no willing to pay the $255,000 for one.  diablo.gif

C~M

Quote from: legacygeek on January 13, 2011, 09:28:43 AM
Does anybody know where I can get a brand new Ferrari 458 Italia for free?  I don't drive all the time so I'm no willing to pay the $255,000 for one.  diablo.gif

Wal-Mart sells them in the Hot Wheels Toy section for around $5 or you could just use your 5 finger discount.

MsMissy

GodsmsVee

S1lent you are too nice.  I hope these folks appreciate your generosity tumbsup.gif

shamoo

crazy man i wanna see them explain that one to the judge about 5 finger discount on hot wheels car hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: s1lent on January 13, 2011, 01:36:28 AM
Greetings,
I'll send you one tomorrow...actually later today.

S1lent
S1lent, you must've racked up a helluvalot of Scrabble/Subway points.  WTG.  You are very generous to share them with virtual strangers. 

big HUG coming your way~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

S1lent

Greetings,
I still have four 1-year memberships and two 4-year "subway" memberships left to give away.  I used them to rank out in trivial pursuit daily ... then transfered the tokens to main account. I made the mistake of going over 2.147 billion tokens once...and it took about 6 months to get back.  BTW...the tokens aren't worth much.

Send message if you need the membership.

S1lent

Bobo

S1lent, I just got a 1 year membership for Christmas from my wife..but is there any chance you might be willing to share 1 of those 1 year memberships with me so I could return the favor to her?

hi11.gif

S1lent

BoBo
I'll send you a 4-year one...enjoy.  It is from last year's Subway.

S1lent

Sugarfootin

undecided.gif S1lent do you think you could send me a year membership please.. if not i understand. just sayin  !! thank you

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview