This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

POGO 1 Year Membership

Started by statenisland06,

Previous topic - Next topic

statenisland06

Hi everyone....I wrote before asking and  looking for help ......Well, I just wanted to let you know that I went and purchased on E-BAY a  FULL YEAR MEMBERSHIP for the cost of $20.99. I was a little bit afraid of getting screwed but the dealer had a good feed back rating so I figured what the hell....I'll try it.

Well it works perfect....pogo confirms that it is for 12 months.  All is great and I hope I helped someone to get a
great deal too.

Thanks for hearing me out...
Terry cheesy.gif   

Bobo

I had been told about this before but I never knew anyone who actually bought and received a working code.

This is great news for everyone!!!!

Thanks for letting us know....

tumbsup.gif

snowflower

coffee.gif Welcome to the dark side staten, I'm so glad the code worked out for you .... enjoy the milk and cookies!

harley89

Thats great glad you came back to give us the info.  Welcome to the dark side we have fun

MsMissy

Thats great too hear, & tks for the info & im glad it worked for you maybe someone else would like to do that.  coffee.gif

just don

ozcar

Badges? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!!

(Sorry, had to do it)

BFM2005

CuriousWines

Cool thanks for sharing !  tumbsup.gifWill have t go check that out too. Am an avid E-bay buyer, but neer thought of looking there for pogo !  cheesy.gif

bololly32

I just purchased a one-year membership on eBay, too...got it for only $18.50.  Was also a bit skeptical, but the seller had good ratings, so I bid.  Got a code via email, so there was no shipping charge.  Took me a few moments to find exactly where to enter the code, but it was accepted without difficulty. 
I wouldn't have thought to shop for a Club Pogo membership in eBay if you hadn't mentioned it, Terry...Thanks!

nicendcute86

that is pretty epic! i paid for club pogo from pogo i wanted to see what the hipe was about! lol i dont get the whole badge thing tho:/ but guess thats still newby for you tho lol

just don

Thank you for sharing this info. As for badges, and or hype? There just comes a time when the pursuit of a badge becomes a lot more worthwhile then the pursuit of a token.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview