PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:46:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Club Pogo

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Now that I have you attention...

PogoCheats.net does not have free club pogo passes.

Back in 2009 we were able to gift almost 700 years of Club Pogo memberships thanks mainly in part to the generosity of our members who gave their extra club pogo codes from the Subway promotion to me so they could be shared with other members. These passes are long gone and do not exist anymore.

Listed below are the only ways to get a Club Pogo Membership:

1. Purchase a Club Pogo Membership for $5.99/month or $39.99/year
2. Use one of the offers from Pogo that are listed on our homepage at http://www.pogocheats.net/
3. If you are in the US you can see if RecycleBank is available in your area http://www.recyclebank.com/
   RecycleBank allows you to redeem your points from recycling for various offers including Club Pogo memberships
4. Join MyCokeRewards at http://www.mycokerewards.com/home.do
   Coke reward points can be redeemed for Club Pogo memberships
5. Earn Free Club Pogo by completing Surveys and Offers from Peanut Labs.

If you are unable to get your Club Pogo membership via one of the methods above then you are out of luck.

Please do not make a post in the forum asking for a free Club Pogo membership. Posts of this nature will be removed by a PogoCheats.net admin.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snap20

gran2x2

Who wants to take bets for how long before someone posts asking because they didn't read what Homer posted.. hysterical.gif

cowboy63

Makes sense for a sticky, but not betting that "one" posters will see it.

Thanks Homer and we will see if it works.

gran2x2

Only took 4 days for a 1 post member to ignore this topic and do exactly what they were told not to do.. hysterical.gif

timeforme

just don

Thank you for posting this topic Homer. What many don't know, is that when pogo ran my CC for yet another "almost free" year of playing, I received 100 free gems and a free month extension.

Tara

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2011, 07:48:38 PM
Does anyone have a free club pogo pass?  popcorn2.gif

Where is your Siggy pic Tara?
I see this:

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2011, 07:48:38 PM
Does anyone have a free club pogo pass?  popcorn2.gif

you forgot your sob story on why you can't afford club pogo.

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

sherriberri

Pogo is offering a 7 day membership as well as 25,000 tokens.  Just go to the home screen and you should see it.  Also, if you sign up for the newsletter you might get some free weeks that way when they offer it.

Sherri.

Good luck...don't take my fellow pogo cheat members to heart.

gran2x2

If you think about it..Pogo is really dirt cheap..it's like 10 cents a day or 3 bux a month..Skip a pack of cigs or a 12 of coke a month and it's enough to buy Pogo..

ozcar

Quote from: sherriberri on April 19, 2011, 10:33:57 AM
Pogo is offering a 7 day membership as well as 25,000 tokens.  Just go to the home screen and you should see it.  Also, if you sign up for the newsletter you might get some free weeks that way when they offer it.

Sherri.

Good luck...don't take my fellow pogo cheat members to heart.

This is the link for that 7 day pass

http://www.pogo.com/marketing/gp-promo/2011/apr/internal.jsp?intcmp=a_hp_hr_cp_gp_411&pageSection=free_home_spotlight

On pogocheats main page, there is a new 30 day CP offer.  I would do the 7 days then the 30 days for 37 days.

harley89

Free pogo has lots of games. If you want Club Pogo pay for it I think they have a payment of something like 5.99 if you cant come up with that every month you have serious problems and shouldnt be on Pogo or the internet at all.

Mayhem

Quote from: harley89 on April 19, 2011, 08:00:37 PM
Free pogo has lots of games. If you want Club Pogo pay for it I think they have a payment of something like 5.99 if you cant come up with that every month you have serious problems and shouldnt be on Pogo or the internet at all.

The most frustrating part is when people lie about their situation.

We had someone a while back asking for free club pogo (stated they couldn't afford the $40 / year) ... meanwhile, all their posts show a Verizon FiOS IP address (and those internet packages START at $50/month).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

just don

gran and harley have used simple math to point out why anyone can be a club member if they choose to do so. Skip a trip to the "golden arches" once a month and become a member should be a new reply to most requests.

harley89

Oh Mayhem that ticks me off. If someone needs help with food or other needed items I got no problem. Over the years my husband and I have helped people with bills, food. Folks POGO is a luxury item if you cant pay for it you dont need it. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview