PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 08:24:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Club Pogo

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

just don

Mayhem may know best for sure, but unless the Mcrib is is back, anyone can become a club member.

sbs1065

I do the Mycokerewards.  I save the codes and my sister the coke-a-holic   beer11.gif  saves them for me by the bag full.  I am able to keep myself, my hubby and my sister with plenty of club pogo.  It doesn't take much time or effort.  tumbsup.gif

sherriberri

I really wish that coke rewards in Canada offered Pogo memberships.  I know that it is fairly cheap to buy...I just can`t bring myself to actually waste money for a computer game.  EVEN THOUGH I LOVE POGO!!!!!!!  So I just wait for when they offer their free memberships.  And thanks to Homer I was given a 1 year membership back when the subway contest was going on.  Thanks again Homer!!

Wolvesnroses

Does anyone know where I can get a free Pogo Pass for 7 or 10 days? I dont want to change my Pogo name...just need a pass for a few days.

JACK111489

C~M

Here you go!

First send $20 to my PayPal ===> 

Then click here ===> 

tease.gif                wow.gif                embarrassed.gif                tongue.gif                 fart.gif

slammingrose11

C~M

Quote from: Cheerfulf on September 03, 2011, 06:31:40 AM
I'm not from USA can someone tell me a way for a free club pogo. Sorry for my English i don't know it well. PLease i need a free club pogo help.gif

wong5058

Quote from: sherriberri on May 05, 2011, 06:14:24 PM
I really wish that coke rewards in Canada offered Pogo memberships.  I know that it is fairly cheap to buy...I just can`t bring myself to actually waste money for a computer game.  EVEN THOUGH I LOVE POGO!!!!!!!  So I just wait for when they offer their free memberships.  And thanks to Homer I was given a 1 year membership back when the subway contest was going on.  Thanks again Homer!!

Thanks to Homer and all, I also got a free year membership during this promotion. 

C~M

Quote from: sweetiebee93 on September 07, 2011, 10:15:05 PM
ok thanks slammingrose11 my pogo username is xxxxxxx tongue.gif

I xxxxx out your pogo name as Pogo peeps come here and you will get banned for being a part of a cheat site.  You should never post your Pogo name, and you SHOULD of read the rules for our forum before being a stupid fuk, lmao

JAYREMI

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 24, 2011, 02:39:23 PM
Here you go!

First send $20 to my PayPal ===> 

Then click here ===> 

tease.gif                wow.gif                embarrassed.gif                tongue.gif                 fart.gif
hysterical.gif the button dont work  help.gif hysterical.gif

reedy2k91993

thanks i just got my 3 months from coke zone :)     tumbsup.gif

cowboy63

Take it easy Crazy, if you let the peeps get to you your fingers might fall off from all that typing.  no-no.gif

buggy444p

give me one good reason to pay i have heard nothing good about paying someone said when they won the cash they had to actually take it to court what does that say

C~M

Quote from: buggy444p on September 18, 2011, 09:40:10 AM
give me one good reason to pay i have heard nothing good about paying someone said when they won the cash they had to actually take it to court what does that say

IF you don't want to pay, then why do you want someone else to buy it for you?  The reason we pay is that it is the cheapest entertainment out there and we love getting the badges.

I see no reason to join this forum just to make a reply like that, if you don't like Pogo, then fine, that's your choice.  It is our choice to pay for membership and to use autos to play for us.  It's your money, do what you want with it.  How about you buy everyone that posts here a year of Pogo since you don't care to get your own?

rattymatty2000

I recently purchased a 3 month club pogo pass for 25 points from  and i entered my code they gave me and pogo said it isnt valid :-(

C~M

Quote from: rattymatty2000 on October 30, 2011, 09:42:24 AM
I recently purchased a 3 month club pogo pass for 25 points from  and i entered my code they gave me and pogo said it isnt valid :-(

If the code is wrong then you need to take it up with whomever you purchased it from.  This site/forum is not affiliated in any way with Pogo/EA.

NoWitch1

If anybody has any of the mcdonalds monopoly game pieces you can enter those at the mcdonalds site for a chance to win 30 coke rewards points-I got about 6 of those YAY (playing early in the day seems to help your chances) - time is running out to do that, so check under your floor mats LOL
25 points for 3 months?  Seem to remember there was some limited time offer a while back, maybe you missed the deadline to redeem it - you would need to contact coke rewards
Good luck!

rattymatty2000

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview