PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:31:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Club Pogo

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

dolfinlady

Hi All
I know you created this post a few years back and I was wondering if there is any sites for getting pogo rewards in the UK as I can not find any one search sites and the ones I do are either out of date or for US residents only, any thoughts or sites will be much appreciated

Many Thanks in Advance

Dolfinlady  

paviliychenko

Sou novo no site , gostaria de que algum dos colegas que tivesse um asse livre ou codigo promocional , que pudesse me enviar eu ficaria muito agradecido, no que precisarem tambem estarei aqui. Desde já agradeço.

Mayhem

Quote from: paviliychenko on March 03, 2014, 09:47:25 AM
Sou novo no site , gostaria de que algum dos colegas que tivesse um asse livre ou codigo promocional , que pudesse me enviar eu ficaria muito agradecido, no que precisarem tambem estarei aqui. Desde já agradeço.

Desculpe, não houve ofertas clube pogo gratuitos estão disponíveis no momento. No entanto, você pode ir em qualquer sala de jogo pogo e pedir um livre cinco dias clube passe embora. Muita gente vai ajudá-lo com um.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Yoming 2

Sue

C~M

Quote from: gran2x2 on March 03, 2014, 10:04:15 AM

I'm new to the site , like that of some colleagues who had a free promo code or bake , you could send me I would be very grateful , as need be here too .I thank you .

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on March 03, 2014, 10:05:00 AM
Desculpe, não houve ofertas clube pogo gratuitos estão disponíveis no momento. No entanto, você pode ir em qualquer sala de jogo pogo e pedir um livre cinco dias clube passe embora. Muita gente vai ajudá-lo com um.

Sorry, no offers free pogo club are currently available .However , you can go in any room pogo game and get one free five day pass away club.Lots of people will help you with .

disneyland lady

Our Mayhem also speaks Canadian andyay aybemay igpay atinlay!

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 03, 2014, 02:14:33 PM
Our Mayhem also speaks Canadian andyay aybemay igpay atinlay!

cheesy.gif           giggle2.gif      hysterical.gif   

MsMissy

Coerce

Hey,

So I tried out the #3 option, which is the RecycleBin website, and I looked through all the rewards and couldn't find club pogo membership anywhere.

I am in the USA so I meet the criteria mentioned here, just wondering if anyone knows if the reward has been removed or something?

[Edit] Or any info on a different method of earning free club pogo membership would be greatly appreciated!  tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

I think you should read all of that post which was posted in 2011...........especially the last line   whistle.gif

Free Club Pogo
« on: April 12, 2011, 02:26:18 pm »

PogoCheats.net does not have free club pogo passes.

Back in 2009 we were able to gift almost 700 years of Club Pogo memberships thanks mainly in part to the generosity of our members who gave their extra club pogo codes from the Subway promotion to me so they could be shared with other members. These passes are long gone and do not exist anymore.

Listed below are the only ways to get a Club Pogo Membership:

1. Purchase a Club Pogo Membership for $5.99/month or $39.99/year
2. Use one of the offers from Pogo that are listed on our homepage at http://www.pogocheats.net/
3. If you are in the US you can see if RecycleBank is available in your area http://www.recyclebank.com/
   RecycleBank allows you to redeem your points from recycling for various offers including Club Pogo memberships
4. Join MyCokeRewards at http://www.mycokerewards.com/home.do
   Coke reward points can be redeemed for Club Pogo memberships
5. Earn Free Club Pogo by completing Surveys and Offers from Peanut Labs.

If you are unable to get your Club Pogo membership via one of the methods above then you are out of luck.

*****Please do not make a post in the forum asking for a free Club Pogo membership. Posts of this nature will be removed by a PogoCheats.net admin.*****

Coerce

I did read it, and I didn't ask for free membership, I asked if anyone knew of any promotional opportunity to earn any free memberships. Which happens to be the purpose of this thread.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Coerce on February 11, 2015, 06:39:41 PM
I did read it, and I didn't ask for free membership, I asked if anyone knew of any promotional opportunity to earn any free memberships. Which happens to be the purpose of this thread.

have you tried mycoke rewards?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Recycle bank is no longer offering Pogo memberships (both 6 and 12 months) as rewards.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview