PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 01:20:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

President coming on any minute to announce the death of Osama Bin Laden

Osama bin Laden dead, U.S. has body

The Associated Press and other news organizations are reporting that Osama bin Laden, the leader of al-Qaeda and architect of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the United States, is dead, and that the U.S. government has the body.

President Barack Obama will be making a statement to the nation shortly.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

bobby

may 1st should be free gas day in america every year now low blow.gif

Homer

CindyLouWho

Bout time they finally got his a$$!   cheesy.gif cheerleading.gif  If its true, I'm just wondering what his followers will do or if all this crap will be over?   Sure would be nice to have some world peace but I know that will never happen.

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on May 01, 2011, 08:20:13 PM
Bout time they finally got his a$$!   cheesy.gif cheerleading.gif  If its true, I'm just wondering what his followers will do or if all this crap will be over?   Sure would be nice to have some world peace but I know that will never happen.

I don't think this is over by a longshot.  undecided.gif

bobby

this calls for a big cigar..too bad there isnt a big cigar smiley on here...we need one july4_2.gif

Homer

Quote from: bobby on May 01, 2011, 08:38:17 PM
this calls for a big cigar..too bad there isnt a big cigar smiley on here...we need one july4_2.gif

this will have to do

gran2x2

cheerleading.gif I'm glad they finally got him but I am sure it will bring about more attacks.. crying10.gif There are always wannabe's to take his place... swear2.gif

harley89

I wont comment on this.  Been down the rabbit hole too long

mycatownsme

I'm glad this is over. Hope it gives those who lost loved ones and friends some sense of justice.
I hope this means, at least some of our service people, can come home now.
We need them home.   july4th_33.gif

gator8_24

I am glad he is dead. There are hundreds of ppl outside the WH celebrating and singing. Plus in NY. Time will tell what will hapend next but at least got the guy who ordered the WTC attacks , PA. and Pentagon and killed thousands of Americans.

Stinkerbell

CNN says his son was killed, as well as 2 couriers and a woman who was being used as a human shield. So see, women CAN be used for more than just sex!

bobby

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 01, 2011, 09:50:38 PM
CNN says his son was killed, as well as 2 couriers and a woman who was being used as a human shield. So see, women CAN be used for more than just sex!
HIYO!

gran2x2

A weird fact..He was declared dead on the same day as Hitler. Hitler was May 1,1945, and his body was burned to a crisp. They just said BinLaden was buried at sea this morning..Now call me crazy but I find something off in that fact. Why did they dump him at sea so fast ...Just hits me wrong for some reason..

just don

gran, don't you start pulling the just don Trump card.......what you now need a death certificate? Seems to me that they were very careful on the release of information last night. My deceased brother, who worked in NYC, and told me horror stories about the events on 9/11, has got to be dancing and playing music today. My young friends in the military are also dancing today, I'd pray and hope, it's long overdue. Always remember the awe you had when you watched the 1st moon landing. I'd hope all of our friends in the armed service feels that today!

harley89

quote author=gran2x2 link=topic=40451.msg595294#msg595294 date=1304337387]
A weird fact..He was declared dead on the same day as Hitler. Hitler was May 1,1945, and his body was burned to a crisp. They just said BinLaden was buried at sea this morning..Now call me crazy but I find something off in that fact. Why did they dump him at sea so fast ...Just hits me wrong for some reason..
[/quote]

Gran you are a smart person. I do believe you are beginning to get it.  I have many fears of what is coming next. It wont be pretty. I will not breathe easy again for  a while.  But maybe I have looked  too long at this countries dark side to feel anything else. If you read any of the Wikileaks files then you should know this government is already aware(well aware) of the plans made by his followers just for this event.  If they follow through and pull it off 9/11 will look simple almost minor in scale.  I will hold off on celebrating.

gator8_24

It has been reported that binLaden was buried according to Muslim law, and it had to be buried within 24 hours, thus the burial at sea.  Tests were done before the dumping at sea and his identity proven. Hard to tell what will happen in the future.

gran2x2

I guess maybe I have just been around to long and seen to many slick deals from our government. I find it very hard to trust blindly everything they tell me is truth. I worry about retaliation and what our future holds. I also hate hearing the word "closure". Families of 9/11 victims will never have closure. Their loved ones will always be dead. I feel grateful and proud of our soldiers who never gave up the hunt for this evil criminal and I am glad they finally got their man..I hope all of us can find a little peace that one less evil murdering monster roams the planet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview